Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: 10 Gold Members who get their previous Rpoints balance back

Enthusiast margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Member of the Month November 2011 Member of the Month July 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by blythburgh View Post
    woo hoo, congrats to the 20 winners.

I did not have a lot of money so kept my head down so not involved.

We all seem to need longer days, 24 hours is not nearly enough for me. lol
    Sorry have I missed the winners list somewhere?
    expressman33 likes this.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by margaret7 View Post
    Sorry have I missed the winners list somewhere?
    Written in invisible ink
    margaret7 and 1960mackem like this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine@Rpoints View Post
    We have been working on some upgrades to the system, hence some delays in announcing the list and MotM for Jan. Should be sorted this week. In fact, instead of 10 members who will get their previous balances, we have chosen 20 - 10 additional ones for Jan 2012 aswell.

I have been checking forums and replying pms from some of you though. Annoucements will be made this week.
    Looks like they were chosen but the names not printed for us all to know.

Original post on 16th so maybe the word should have been next week not this week. Next week can run for months as it will always be next week. lol
    1960mackem likes this.

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by 1960mackem View Post
    What Year ?
    as I said - what year ?
    Vere maior Ponte Aelio

Super Moderator RpointsAdmin has disabled reputation
    The list will be posted tomorrow (Monday the 27th of Feb 2012)
    We had to redraw the list due to some members on the list were already suspended due to having multiple accounts.
    Apologies for the delay. We needed to ensure people on the list are active members and actually receive the money.
    RudeKev and 1960mackem like this.

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Hi All

Here is the list of 20 more people who win their previous Rpoints balance back.

member101048
    jollypostie
    Member376269
    marmal
    Member372445

Member341056
    NickyBall123
    frostrichard
    bsp69
    mamaflump

Oggy
    annabelle007
    persis2uk
    oracleman
    blythburgh

member182198
    sportbilly
    0lly
    margaret7
    Dr_Cox

Your previous "pending" and "approved" amounts will be added to your new Rpoints accounts before friday this week.
    RudeKev and 1960mackem like this.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Goodness I am on the list. I did not see that one coming, I just read the names to see how many I recognise. lol But I do know there was not a lot in the approved bit as I kept withdrawing. And that is why I did not make a claim when we got the emails from the receiver.

Thank you for this and congrats to the other 19.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    congrats to all the regular posters including :-
    frostrichard
    mamaflump
    Oggy
    blythburgh
    margaret7
    Dr_Cox
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Rpoints Elite Oggy has a spectacular aura about Oggy has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks very much - much appreciated and totally unexpected!
    Please do not steal - the Government doesn't like competition
    Remember, age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability

Enthusiast margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Member of the Month November 2011 Member of the Month July 2011
    Thank you, well done everyone.