Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Member of the Month nominations!

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Hang on you support Liverpool so ill have to withdraw that nomination. Mon the BORO!!!!
    Floob likes this.
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    Paid to post information of freebies or deals that may, or may not be of use to forum members?
    Thanks for all your support but I respectfully request to opt of this extremely depressing scheme, I want no part of it whatsoever thanks all the same, so please do not nominate me.
    RudeKev likes this.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    It's a light-hearted prize to promote and show appreciation for good-natured usage of the forum bluzysuzy. Your contributions are valued so it's understandable that other members would wish to nominate you. You already won in August, by the way!
    RudeKev and expressman33 like this.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    So can I have any prizes that Blue Sue wins ?
    RudeKev likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    I'm sure if you PM Janine she would remove you from the list if that's what you want
    Probably all academic anyway I'm not certain this is still running
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev View Post
    I'm sure if you PM Janine
    not been on site since 8th August
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    sarah, kev, expresso, dr dox

Contributor Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough
    roscoe3 for the amount of time he saves people on a weekend helping them to earn money.
    Achilles2000 and Floob like this.

Contributor Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light
    Floob for DDecember!
    blythburgh likes this.
    Champions League Football!

I love my husband Fred, we've been together for almost a year now.

Contributor Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Claret1985 View Post
    roscoe3 for the amount of time he saves people on a weekend helping them to earn money.
    Defo Roscoe3. The guy is a legend. Maybe you could give him some of those pretty sprites that expressman33 has
    csulogs likes this.