Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Member of the Month nominations!

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012

Member of the Month nominations!

Please post your nominations for members of the month here!

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    My August nominations are Blue Sue ,Raich , Blythburg , Margaret7, Sarah , Tartan Tipster
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    As expresso but I'd like to add bustysuzy and DRCoxless
    Last edited by RudeKev; 16th September 2013 at 09:55 AM.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Enthusiast mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of
    Awards Member of the Month March 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012 Member of the Month October 2011 Member of the Month September 2011
    Blue Sue ,Raich , Blythburg , Margaret7, Sarah , Tartan Tipster, RudeKev and Expressman
    People are like Crayons. We are all different COLOURS, but have to learn to live in the same box.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I had such a month I was hardly active, tried to get a discussion or two going but basically not enough time so I should not be nominated. But thanks to those who have done so. Packing a lot of stuff away and generally getting the house sorted before the builders move in next week. And then for a fortnight after that I will hardly be able to get online due to the building work. I could do with a fortnight to get everything done but I do not have the luxury of that amount of time. lol

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    Blue sue, sarah, mamaflump and margaret7
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member Matteo112 is an unknown quantity at this point
    bustysuzy becose he add a lot free promotioons and vouchers

Junior Member Matteo112 is an unknown quantity at this point
    bustysuzy becose he add a lot free promotions

Contributor Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light
    Floob becuase is 7/7 for making profit with tips.

General Offers Thread!
    Dr_Cox likes this.
    Champions League Football!

I love my husband Fred, we've been together for almost a year now.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by Floob View Post
    Floob becuase is 7/7 for making profit with tips.

General Offers Thread!
    You should get it Floob for your hard work, its easy copying freebies etc from other sites to post here
    Lima26, RudeKev and Floob like this.
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”