Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011

Why don't I get an answer?

I belong to a sister site which is one of the small ones which does not have a forum so cannot ask there.

So I emailed and asked why my HSW was not updating. Need I say no-ne has bothered to reply to me.

I appreciate that these dailies cannot be pushed for the money in the way the one off buys are. But I just wanted to know if there was a problem and as to why my account was not updating. Not expecting them to go to a lot of trouble but I did expect an answer.

You can see why I buy my insurance etc elsewhere where I know I will get better support. Sad as Rpoints was my first cashback site, and I have been a member of the sister site I am talking about for years.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    This question was responded to by PM due to hi-jacking of the original topic. The offending posts have now been split. I've brought your issue to the attention of CS and hope it's resolved blythburgh.

Rudekev's advice is also good (sorry, should have kept a few later posts with this topic too)!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudekev_The_Bad_Boy_Here
    I would suggest you 'Submit a query' here. CS are V good at givin replies,
    At least they are with me!

Rpoints Legend richard@

Re: Why don't I get an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by blythburgh
    So I emailed and asked why my HSW was not updating. Need I say no-ne has bothered to reply to me.
    I've looked into this. We did respond to your query by email within 24 hours. Though as you were not logged in at the time you submitted the query, you won't see a record of it on your account

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I have checked my email daily, including deleting all junk mail and can't understand how I came to miss the email.

Guess I will just have to resubmit the query.

But thanks for the answer here, Richard.

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough

Re: Why don't I get an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by richard@Rpoints
    Quote Originally Posted by blythburgh
    I've looked into this. We did respond to your query by email within 24 hours. Though as you were not logged in at the time you submitted the query, you won't see a record of it on your account

please explain - was blythburgh logged in as a guest or ?

Rpoints Legend richard@
    Not logged in at all. But we matched the email address provided, which is how I know which query was being referred to