Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough

10,000 FREE Footballs from Drinkaware [STARTED]

This starts on the 2nd June 2010.

The quote below is from page 7 of the May/June issue of Morrisons magazine.

With a summer of football to look forward to, the Drinkaware 'Hoof It!' campaign is giving away 10,000 footballs to encourage fans to stay active and think about how much they're drinking. At events across the country and via the website www.drinkaware.co.uk - fans will be given footballs with health tips on them. Each ball will also have a unique code for a chance to win one of several prizes.

More details will be published on the above website soon I'm sure.

I will remember to watch out for this one and post updates as 2nd June is my birthday (awaiting wise cracks from kev).

DETAILS HERE

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Thanks - will rate tomorrow (rated twice today)

Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough
    This is now 'live'.

You can either go along to one of the 6 event venues listed from 7th June to get your FREE football and/or you can enter the extra competition online to win 1 of 66 footballs every day.

Plus there is an extra 'instant win' competition to win 1 of 10 Xbox 360's.

Competition details.......

This Competition runs between 1st June and 11th July 2010 inclusive. Each day, at midnight, the leaderboard will be cleared and begin again whilst this Competition is active.

If you're one of the 66 highest-scoring players at midnight each night, you qualify to receive a ball but footballs are limited to one per person, regardless of the number of days the individual makes the top 66 in the leaderboard. If you've already won a ball, you won't receive a further notification email which is designed to inform recipients whether they have been successful or not in this Competition.

Regardless of your score, by submitting your score to the leaderboard you will automatically be entered into the prize draw to win a pair of tickets to two football matches at Wembley Stadium between September and December 2010.

Full terms + conditions of the competition HERE.

Event details below (where you can get your FREE football).

About the tour

Kicking off on 7th June, special Drinkaware freestyle football events take place in six UK cities and will feature three of the UK’s top freestyle footballers showcasing their skills. Come along to your nearest event and get a free Hoof It! football.

Monday 7th June Glasgow
    Tuesday 8th June Newcastle
    Wednesday 9th June Manchester
    Thursday 10th June Birmingham
    Friday 11th June Cardiff
    Saturday 12th June London

FREE FOOTBALL EVENTS HERE

WIN A FOOTBALL COMPETITION HERE

Not quite the 'CLICK HERE' and get a free football I was hoping for but at least the footballs are FREE if you have an event near you.

Also the competition is worth entering DAILY for a chance to win a football (especially today as it's the 1st day and there are not 66 people entered today yet )

Enthusiast bad_bob00
    Is it just me or is it impossible to get into the top 66 leaderboard?
    Click my WWW to find out about the best ways of making money online!

Contributor ppppp
    how rubbish im ranked 233 lol
    WANTED
    meaningful overnight relationship

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    got approx 90 in leaderboard,, its addictive but i cant get under 66 grrrrrrrr

Junior Member JiveTurkey
    There's a certain knack to it. I find that trying to get up to 3 balls in when they are close to the player, then not trying any 'long-range' efforts generally works. There's enough time on each level to be patient and just go for the 'easy' options. The glass will end up full before the time runs out.

Enthusiast bad_bob00
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey
    There's a certain knack to it. I find that trying to get up to 3 balls in when they are close to the player, then not trying any 'long-range' efforts generally works. There's enough time on each level to be patient and just go for the 'easy' options. The glass will end up full before the time runs out.
    What sort of score are you getting? I was using this technique but can still only get to around number 200 in the leaderboard
    Click my WWW to find out about the best ways of making money online!

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Using Jiveturkeys idea
    I'm gettin 800
    but I keep losin lives
    Practise I'm guessin
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Junior Member JiveTurkey
    I managed to get nearly 3000, which was enough to get on the leaderboard and win a ball. It seems that a lot more people are playing it now though, so it's a lot more difficult to get on the leaderboard.

It's all about perfecting your technique for when the glass is near to the player, and not risking lives by trying any long-range efforts. Aim to get at least 3 balls in the glass each time it is close to the player.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast