+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinchess1
    Quote Originally Posted by 0lly
    I got there just in time then
    It on Boxing day as well
    I think mc 0lly means that as they have switched from £3 code to £3 refund, you cannot do it twice on one account anymore.

Enthusiast wbafcben
    It on Boxing day as well
    I think Olly means for entering the codes. The new situation is that you get a refund by the 9th of January (rather than having the £3 deducted at point of sale) - I think .

Rpoints Elite 0lly is a jewel in the rough 0lly is a jewel in the rough 0lly is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by wbafcben
    It on Boxing day as well
    I think Olly means for entering the codes. The new situation is that you get a refund by the 9th of January (rather than having the £3 deducted at point of sale) - I think .
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    I think mc 0lly means that as they have switched from £3 code to £3 refund, you cannot do it twice on one account anymore.
    Yep, both what I meant :P

Expert Westside_P
    I feel like I deserve a gold star for getting it right :P

Enthusiast wbafcben
    I've used gift certificates today, so will be interesting to see if they 'refund' the £3.00 to my card. No biggy if they don't though - £3 for an album is pretty good!

Tut
    Enthusiast Tut
    If anyone is having problems with the Amazon mp3 downloader, I found that on my PC, the download stalls when it tries to add to Windows Media player library and doesn't complete the other downloads. I suspect it is because I don't use Windows Media player and isn't configured.

To get round this, when it starts the first download, press the Pause Downloads button and click on File and select Preferences. Change the Media Library settings to say "Do Nothing". You can change the default save location for your mp3s too. Click OK and then Resume Downloads.

Contributor frogmarch1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Tut
    If anyone is having problems with the Amazon mp3 downloader, I found that on my PC, the download stalls when it tries to add to Windows Media player library and doesn't complete the other downloads. I suspect it is because I don't use Windows Media player and isn't configured.

To get round this, when it starts the first download, press the Pause Downloads button and click on File and select Preferences. Change the Media Library settings to say "Do Nothing". You can change the default save location for your mp3s too. Click OK and then Resume Downloads.
    If you go into the amazon downloader preferences, you can set it not to transfer the music to itunes or windows media player. This should stop any problems like this occurring
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die." - Batty

Expert Westside_P
    If you missed this promo then I've only got one thing to say to ya'll:

GUTTED!!

Enthusiast wbafcben
    Despite using a gift certificate for this purchase, I can confirm the £3.00 has been credited back (in gift certificates too) - w00p!

Contributor bluedoo
    i got my £3.00 credited back to my card yesterday
    ****DEE4LIFE****

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4