Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Christmas Scratchcard giveaway

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011

Christmas Scratchcard giveaway

Merry Christmas to all me fans(Nice couple)
    As is traditional at this time of year I undertake a seasonal Scratchcard giveaway
    I have(will be buying)
    1x£10
    2 x £5
    5 x £2
    and
    20 x £1

To get one is dead simple;
    After ratin this post and addin to me rep
    Reply to this post with the next number startin with 1
    Then PM me your address with 'Christmas scratchy giveaway I'm number **'
    I need the number because the draw is allready done and that is the prize you get
    When getting your card please post what you won or didn't in this thread
    Will run this for a week
    Only one per person and if you live with another member then please let me know so I can double you up
    To save on postage I will not be sendin these recorded except the £10
    Good luck and Merry Christmas
    Last edited by RudeKev; 4th December 2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: tripos
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    I'll start the ball rolling

1 for me please
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Contributor sunnychuckle is an unknown quantity at this point
    I'm next! number 2 for me please Kev. Thanks
    Last edited by sunnychuckle; 4th December 2012 at 01:32 PM.
    Just because I said it, it doesn't mean I meant it

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnychuckle View Post
    I'm next! 1 for me please Kev. Thanks -
    Last edited by sunnychuckle; Today at 10:50 AM. Reason: put 2 instead of 1! silly me
    You was right - 2 was next
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Contributor pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    i will be no 3 please thanks

Contributor dustie is a jewel in the rough dustie is a jewel in the rough dustie is a jewel in the rough
    Can I have number 4 please Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by expressman33 View Post
    You was right - 2 was next
    But I thought it was the number of scratchies you would like to receive! Anyway, I was 2nd that's for sure.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    the number is important because ive all ready dun th draw to sea witch number gets which value scratchy
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev View Post
    the number is important because ive all ready dun th draw to sea witch number gets which value scratchy
    Okay, sorry for being thick! I have edited the post again.

Contributor krosieb1
    5 for me please, Kev.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast