Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by expressman33
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie_UK
    Received mine today with thanks... Yep peepz. The government has pumped millions of pounds into engery companies to support them build/design/manufacture energy saving products to help the enviroment become more greener and of course passing them products on to us for FREE! That will keep the energy companies hads off our money...

Climate change is happing fast and belive me at an alarming rate, see the gov's new video of climate change - its scary sadly but true as all of us including me waste alot of vlaubale energy with electricity/gas - car fuel etc.

Oh by the way - am not a pensioner and still got these 2 great freebies - give it a try if the offer is still on!
    has anyone else received these yet ??
    Received today - thanks and rated

Contributor daniela9uk
    I only just found this offer and applied; thanks. Hopefully it will arrive...

Member Janebjurae
    Received mine at the weekend, thank you to OP and rated.

Enthusiast wbafcben
    Received mine last Friday, thanks again OP .

Junior Member desperados
    Thanks got mine today ordered both. Thank you.

Enthusiast richdebc
    Got mine - look pretty useful.

Expert TOPCAT57
    E Bay alert!

Junior Member alex smith

Still working

Excellent. Many thanks for the posting. Will be very useful

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    bumped - still going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4