Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member creativ
    Quote Originally Posted by markfina
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou3000
    Where's the button to 'add to basket' I think I must be going mad cos I can't find it!!! Interestng that all the black ones had only 1 star customer rating yet the red ones had about 4 stars. Same product - different colours!
    One customer liked them, one customer didn't.
    My reasoning is that the black ones (being a standard colour), attracted serious techy types who know a thing or two about sound quality whereas the red and blue ones (perhaps on the face of it more frivilous colours) attracted people who just like the colour and haven't got a clue about sound quality.

Or it could be that some liked them and some didn't.

Whatever way, they've all gone.

Contributor Lou3000
    Quote Originally Posted by creativ
    Quote Originally Posted by markfina
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou3000
    Where's the button to 'add to basket' I think I must be going mad cos I can't find it!!! Interestng that all the black ones had only 1 star customer rating yet the red ones had about 4 stars. Same product - different colours!
    One customer liked them, one customer didn't.
    My reasoning is that the black ones (being a standard colour), attracted serious techy types who know a thing or two about sound quality whereas the red and blue ones (perhaps on the face of it more frivilous colours) attracted people who just like the colour and haven't got a clue about sound quality.

Or it could be that some liked them and some didn't.

Whatever way, they've all gone.
    Creativ, I think you've hit the nail on the head there! But for free, I could go with crappy as I just wanted them for my phone at work!

Oh, well, never mind!

Enthusiast Yabbadabbadoo will become famous soon enough Yabbadabbadoo will become famous soon enough
    Received mine this morning

Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    They must be fairly large
    My postie put a card through saying it wouldn't fit through my letterbox and marked the card as "From Play".

Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBonus
    They must be fairly large
    My postie put a card through saying it wouldn't fit through my letterbox and marked the card as "From Play".
    Very large cardboard box with small headphone packet rattling around inside. Got mine too.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Original email

To: Mr
    This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Thank you for ordering with www.play.com

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : 164082031

Item : Maxell Jelleez Ear Buds (Black)
    Price : GBP 0.00
    Quantity : 1
    Delivery Cost : Free
    Payment : Credit Card

Delivery Address :

Please be aware that all orders are dispatched separately. If your purchase was part of a 'multibuy’ it may not be subject to our usual returns policy. Please click here for details: http://www.play.com/Help.html?page=helpdesk&page=ret

If you have any queries in relation to the above order please visit our web site at http://www.play.com/helpdesk where you are able to :

* check the status and cost of orders
    * cancel items which have not entered the dispatch process
    * change delivery and invoice address on open or future orders

NOW RECEIVED TODAY

Dear MR
    Thank you for your recent order for 'Maxell Ear Buds'

This promotion proved to be extremely popular and was only available while stock lasted. As a result of the high demand our stock was allocated very quickly and unfortunately we are unable to supply you with the free item . Please note that you have not been charged for this item.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused in this matter and would like to thank you for your valued custom.

Kind Regards

Play.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5