Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough

FREE Mick Fitzgerald Tipping Service Membership worth £695

Sign Up Now For FREE MEMBERSHIP to the Mick Fitzgerald Best Bet Of The Day Service, until 1st May 2011.

Mick Fitzgerald is quite simply a National Hunt Legend and now the former jump jockey and At The Races presenter is offering FREE MEMBERSHIP to his Best Bet of the Day Private Service.

The successful telephone service launches on the internet with an amazing offer, open to all punters, you can join FREE and get Mick’s best bet of the day betting information absolutely FREE until 1st May 2011, worth £695.

Simply register online and you will get access, free of charge, to the members area of the website as well as having Mick’s bets emailed directly to you daily at 10am.

There is no catch at all, simply register with basic details and you will have access to Mick Fitzgerald’s Best Bet Of the Day Service absolutely Free for the rest of the jumps season – until 1st May 2011, worth £695, Free!

Register NOW and get FREE membership to the Mick Fitzgerald Best Bet Of The Day Service, Worth £695, until 1st May 2011.

HERE

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    LOL, worth £695
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Contributor GDB2222
    I was thinking that maybe they tipped the taxi driver for you.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    One of me little rules of life I swaer buy
    is
    'Never trust anybody whose autobiography is called

'Better than sex.'

Somtimes a good dump is better than sex
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of
    Indeed.

There's nothing as over-rated as a bad f**k and nothing as under-rated as a good $h1t.

So I'm told.

Contributor Hoopster will become famous soon enough Hoopster will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles1066
    Indeed.

There's nothing as over-rated as a bad f**k and nothing as under-rated as a good $h1t.

So I'm told.

Your partner doesn't pull any punches, does s/he!

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Link broken
    and site been pulled
    Looks like I'm out £695
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor ukmagic
    Link works, perhaps they have been bogged down with people snapping up such a bargain.

Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of
    Be interesting to see if everyone else's tips for 1st January match the ones I was sent?

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    One of the hosses he gave me finished last in the 1.30
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast