Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By loccit
  • 1 Post By loccit
  • 1 Post By expressman33
  • 1 Post By Dr_Cox

Thread: FREE Personalised Greetings Card at Loccit.com

Junior Member loccit is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool FREE Personalised Greetings Card at Loccit.com

Recieved an email offering a free greetings card using code below, should work for others.

FREECARD69 (valid until 30th Nov)

https://store.loccit.com

Enjoy!
    blythburgh likes this.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    No Christmas cards, silly when its only 83 sleeps away
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Is loccit your site, loccit?

Ha ha! Yeah its a good point but we'll be bringin out a new range of christmas cards very soon so no worries - I'll be posting a separate voucher code then. But for any Birthdays or Anniversaries in the meantime please feel free to get involved and enjoy the voucher
    blythburgh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Is loccit your site, loccit?
    Hi Sarah, yes Loccit.com is our site; I was reposting a previous post from one of our customers. Did you have a look at the site?

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Not free - postage charges applied at checkout
    blythburgh likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    I tried to buy one but in the payment page for Maestro the card start date only goes from 2011 and my card is 2010. Never saw that before
    blythburgh likes this.
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Junior Member AlinaBentley is an unknown quantity at this point
    Loccit.com is fine but I just ordered a cool photo card for my friend to wish him on his upcoming BirthDay! The card is imprinted with my lovely picture with him (My close friend) and I am sending it to India. I am sure it's going to brighten his face with a big smile and I am going to win his admiration.

Thanks to "Post My Greetings" who made my work easy. The customization process on this website is so good, one can easily add pictures and texts on the greetings to make it more good.

Junior Member AlinaBentley is an unknown quantity at this point
    I can now send greeting cards online from anywhere using my own pictures and artwork. I got an easy solution i.e. "Post my greetings" to send cards online anywhere in India.