Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    email received today

Thanks For Waiting.

Since I last wrote to you, we have been very busy little bees here at 4kandles. Our first task was to process and dispatch over a thousand orders for samples. But that was just the beginning!

We still had thousands of disappointed customers who were too late to order free samples, so we set to work manufacturing many more thousands of fragranced cakes to fulfil their orders too. I promised to send all of those people a new code once we had produced enough samples and that is exactly what I am doing.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Please Read Carefully.

The great news is that you can now order your six samples of our fragranced cakes and they are absolutely free.

However, in order to make this offer available to everyone, our accountants have told us that the only way to do this, is to make a nominal charge of 56p for postage. After all, we aren't made of money!

We have a list of customers who registered on our site before 7th October, and are therefore eligible for this offer, so the code is limited to that number of uses. My advice would be to use it as soon as possible. There are always going to be people who try to be clever and pass the code around, or try to submit multiple orders. Perhaps they don't realise that this just means that genuine customers can be disappointed?

Here You Go.....

Using your code couldn't be simpler. Simply place your choice of six sample fragrances in your cart and proceed to Checkout. Add the code when prompted, and all you will have to pay is 56p postage. We accept Paypal or Nochex so even that is easy.

Once we receive your order, it will be processed as soon as possible, but please be aware that in the current postal climate, delays are possible.
    So finally, better late than never, your code is :-

????????? if any one wants the samples first person to pm me will get the code

Thanks for understanding, and Happy Burning!

Margaret

Contributor Scharnhorst1
    ordered my samples yesterday. Can't wait for them to arrive. A great choice of fragrances. Some qquite unusual ones! I will be ordering properly once I decide which fragrances I DON'T like, since it easier then trying to decide which ones I DO like