Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011

Free scented candles

http://www.4kandles.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=2

http://4kandles.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=3

FREE - up to 6 samples.
    FREE - Zero postage (UK only)

After creating an account, login in to my website and go to the Samples pages. Select up to 6 different 6g. samples, adding them to your shopping cart . There will be a charge of 25p for each fragrance chosen. DON'T WORRY. During the checkout section you will see the area asking you to enter your discount code. At this point type in FREE SAMPLES 2 then carry on the checkout section.
    Your charges will now have been credited, and you will also receive FREE SHIPPING.

This offer is limited by quantity and may finish at any time, following offers may not have the same access code.

Email received after ordering

Order Confirmation From:- 4Kandles.co.uk

Thanks for shopping with us today!
    If you need to contact us, please click HERE
    The following are the details of your order.

Order Number: XXXX
    Date Ordered: Wednesday 30 September, 2009
    Click here for a Detailed Invoice
    Products Ordered:
    1 x FRESH CUT GRASS - sample (S4K 0024) £0.25
    1 x SHERBERT - sample (S4K 0034) £0.25
    1 x CAPPUCCINO - sample (S4K 0003) £0.25
    1 x CANDY FLOSS - sample (S4K 0035) £0.25
    1 x BUBBLE GUM - sample (S4K 0033) £0.25
    1 x BOUQUET of ROSES - sample (S4K 0002) £0.25
    ---------
    Sub-Total: £1.50
    Discount Coupon: FREE SAMPLES 2 : -£1.50
    Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): £0.00
    Total: £0.00

Address Information
    Delivery Address

Payment Method
    Gift Certificate/Coupon

Copyright (c) 2005 - 2009 4Kandles.co.uk. Powered by Zen Cart

Contributor thebag
    Nice one thanks

Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about
    great domain name

Enthusiast me49684 will become famous soon enough
    Site run by The Two Ronnies perhaps
    You are only young once but you can be immature forever !!

Contributor Scharnhorst1
    I WILL be ordering from this site. It's great. But I cant get the free sample bit to work. Just keeps telling me that Sorry, the product was not found.

Enthusiast me49684 will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Scharnhorst1
    I WILL be ordering from this site. It's great. But I cant get the free sample bit to work. Just keeps telling me that Sorry, the product was not found.
    Yes same here
    Perhaps all the samples have gone as usual by greedy people who dont intend to use the site ever again
    You are only young once but you can be immature forever !!

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    email received

APOLOGIES

Well look what happens when I go away on a much needed holiday!
    I came home to literally thousands of emails from 4Kandles customers. It seems that everyone agrees that being able to request free samples before buying is a good idea - so much so that a link to my site was posted on several forums. The result was a bit of an overload, as I wasn't here at the time to do anything about it!
    While it's great to be so popular, and to have so many people requesting free samples, unfortunately demand outstripped supply, which is why so many of you were unable to order, or received Error Messages on my site.
    I can only apologise to everyone who was disappointed.

But read on for the good news!

PLEASE BE PATIENT!
    I know it's bit of a cliche, but I really do value my customers and try to provide a personal service. I have read every email that was sent while I was away, and taken note of your views. I hate to think that anyone feels that they have been mislead by the Free Samples offer. The offer was genuine and has been running for several weeks prior to 'meltdown'
    Because of this, I have decided to honour every request for Free Samples received to date, and I have compiled a list of all you folks who were disappointed.
    However, because we pour all our fragrances by hand, it will take a little time to make enough samples for everyone, so please bear with us until then, and be assured that we will be working as fast as we can.

and then :-

4Kandles.co.uk
    Order Number: 2172
    Detailed Invoice
    Date Ordered: Wednesday 30 September, 2009
    Your order has been updated to the following status:
    New status: Dispatched

Contributor thebag
    Had a nice few melting cakes today(good strong scents) and have since placed an order.

Member Pj73
    Offer now suspended due to demand!!!!!

Contributor Scharnhorst1
    I tried to request the samples and got my code when the offer was originally posted, but my order for the samples never got through. Will I be one of those who gets the new code, or, because the order was never accepted, will I miss out? I DO still inted to order anyway.