Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about

*gone/finished* tickets to Portsmouth v Aston Villa

I won 2 tickets for this match tomorrow, but I can no longer go.
    The tickets are to be collected from Fratton Park before the game. I have all the details in an email which I will forward to whoever wants the tickets. If you can use them please PM me with an email address. If there is more than one PM when I check back later tonight or tomorrow then I'll draw a winner. I'll update this thread when the tickets are gone.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Have you offered them to Phil
    Think he's a keen Pompey fan
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about
    No takers here so I posted on a pompey forum and they were snapped up inside 3 mins

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I am glad someone got to use the tickets. And so sad that Pompey are going down to the Championship. Hopefully they will bounce back up.

I may live in Suffolk but I was born and raised in North Hampshire, so still a Hampshire Hog.

Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Very generous of you Ric, I would have snapped these up yesterday if I wasn't already back at uni Gotta support your home team, even through the bad times

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Congrats to Ric on POTM