Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Legend BangraMonkey
    Click here to visit Mills and Boon

Mills and Boon is the most recognised publisher of romantic fiction in the UK. They stock all new titles on the website for a whole month before they hit the shops, so you can get your new books early and get cashback too!

X_NOTES:s:2777
    A Monkey is for life, not just for Xmas!

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Accepting your 2 FREE MODERN books and FREE mystery gift places you under no obligation to buy anything. There's no catch, everything is FREE. Even the postage will be at our expense! You are under no obligation to buy anything and you don't have to make any minimum number of purchases.

After receiving your free books, if you do not wish to receive any further books, write 'cancel' on the despatch note and return it to us. If we do not hear from you, approximately one month later we will send you four more books from the MODERN series, individually priced at £2.99. Delivered free to your door, you can be one of thousands of readers who enjoy receiving the best new romance novels each month before they are available in the shops!

We hope after receiving your free books and mystery gift, you'll want to remain a subscriber. But the choice is always yours! The free books are yours to keep whatever you decide

Rpoints Legend BangraMonkey
    how did i miss the middle bit or was that written somethere else?
    A Monkey is for life, not just for Xmas!

Contributor Lou3000
    I applied for one these M&B offers about two years ago, but their books are really not my cup of tea so I decided not to carry on taking them. But, like most people, I kept forgetting to contact them to cancel my membership. It was only when I received the second box of books at £2.99 each that I was motivated to get in touch with them.

However, I will say that when I phoned them up I spoke to a very pleasant guy who said that I should keep the books with their compliments. No hassle whatsoever. And he cancelled my subscription immediately. I didn't have to pay them anything whatsoever.

Contributor magdadh
    I used this when it was 100 Rpoints .... and had no problems cancelling (as all you need to do is send back the dispatch note, no phone calls required. Apart from points though, the books are DREADFUL - much worse than expected, and unsellable too.

For all the free/£1 trials etc, I tend to do a batch every so often, this means that the required cancellation dates are clustered too, and it's easier to remember to do them all at once.