Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mamaflump
  • 1 Post By woodaxe
  • 1 Post By Sarah

Thread: Nectar Adpoints.. Collect up to 250 Nectar points per week!

Enthusiast mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of
    Awards Member of the Month March 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012 Member of the Month October 2011 Member of the Month September 2011

Nectar Adpoints.. Collect up to 250 Nectar points per week!

Join Nectar Adpoints then collect more Nectar points each week with Nectar Adpoints just for selecting Ads you want to watch and see the points roll in!
    Please note sign up is currently invite only. However, register your interest here and we will notify you as soon as a place becomes available. You must be a Nectar cardholder.

http://www.nectaradpoints.com/
    blythburgh likes this.
    People are like Crayons. We are all different COLOURS, but have to learn to live in the same box.

Junior Member woodaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

joining adpoints

Hi
    Iminterested in joining adpoints but have been told its invite only
    so can you place me on the list for an invite

regards

woodaxe
    blythburgh likes this.

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by woodaxe View Post
    Hi
    Iminterested in joining adpoints but have been told its invite only
    so can you place me on the list for an invite

regards

woodaxe
    Hi woodaxe

Here are the T&C's for joining Adpoints
    http://www.nectaradpoints.com/nectar...ermsconditions

Speed up ad viewing time by opening 2 tabs. You can also sign up for Nectar Canvass for a few surveys to top up points plus download the plugin for another £1 top up every month for 100 searches via the app. (I do them all in one go then disable plugin until the next month) - no need to click through on searches).

If you had signed up say, back in September, you could have knocked quite a lot off your Sainsbury's Christmas shop by now so try to get in a monthly routine.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    I don't think you need an invite for adpoints, however if you look under 'My Bonus Offers' on the Nectar website you'll probably see an incentive they'll give you for signing up. It currently offers me '100 BONUS points' but sometimes it's more and I've already been a member for a long time anyway!

https://www.nectar.com/offers/MyOffe...emplate=kaizen
    blythburgh likes this.

Member Kev_UK
    I already have Nectar but howcome it doesn't use what you already have or is Nectar and Adpoints a different thing?

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Adpoints is part of Nectar. It's their site that pays you Nectar points for watching advert videos.

Contributor sunnychuckle is an unknown quantity at this point
    I watched every single video ad since I've signed up to Nectar Adpoints. But this week I am refusing to waste 2 minutes and 38 seconds of my life to watch One Direction's movie trailer for 4(!) Nectar points worth 2p!!!
    Just because I said it, it doesn't mean I meant it

I mostly just cherry-pick the ones under a minute and do the clicks out; to be honest life seems a bit short for the really long ones.