htXp://www.paddypower.com/bet
htXp://games.paddypower.com/?LANG=en
htXp://games.paddypower.com/game-promotions
htXp://games.paddypower.com/game-promotions/5fs-pawsoffury

The biggest fight of century is upon us.

So, not only do we pay out early on Money Mayweather to win, BUT, here?s another KNOCKOUT offer.

5 FREE SPINS on the brand-new slot game PAWS OF FURY.

Cue absolute PANDA-MONEY-UM?

Anyway, there are 5 FREE SPINS waiting for you now ? completely free.

How to get involved:

Launch the slot game PAWS OF FURY
Accept your free spins
These free spins will be gone at 23.59 Sunday 27th August 2017 so hurry before they are.

ENOY!

TERMS: 1) 5 free spins on the slot game PAWS OF FURY worth ?/?0.20 each. 2) This promotion runs from Friday August 25th until 23:59 Sunday August 27th 2017. 3) Strictly one per customer 4) Customers must log in and simply launch the slot game to receive their free spins. 5) Once free spins are finished customers will begin staking real money

Terms and Conditions:
1. WHAT CAN I WIN?

5 free spins on the slot game PAWS OF FURY worth ?/?0.20 each.

2. HOW CAN I TAKE PART?

All registered Paddy Power customers are eligible for this promotion once they launch the slot game PAWS OF FURY on any device. Once the game is launched, simply accept your free spins and your 5 free spins will automatically be added to your account in-game.

This promotion runs from Friday August 25th until 23:59 Sunday August 27th 2017.

3. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?

Paddy Power Games Free spins can be used across the game PAWS OF FURY on Paddy Power Games. Free spins are issued at ?/?0.20 each. This offer is strictly one per customer.

4. WHEN WILL I GET MY PRIZE?

Free spins will be credited to your account instantly once you launch the game and accept your spins.

5. OTHER BORING BUT ESSENTIAL STUFF:

By participating in this offer, you agree with these standard Terms and Conditions:

? Paddy Power reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and / or confiscate all winnings for irregular play.

? If a Player is ineligible, PP reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize.

? Entry will be forfeited if players are found to have multiple accounts.

? PP games reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason what so ever without notice to players.

? In the event of any dispute, the decision of paddypower. com will be considered final.