Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.

View Poll Results: How many NETeller Shares do you own ?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 100

32 65.31%
  • between 100 & 300

4 8.16%
  • between 300 & 500

4 8.16%
  • between 500 & 700

0 0%
  • between 700 & 1000

0 0%
  • between 1000 & 2500

2 4.08%
  • between 2500 & 5000

2 4.08%
  • between 5000 & 7500

0 0%
  • between 7500 & 10000

0 0%
  • excess 10,000

5 10.20%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Contributor pentangle

A quick look at the chart shows a close at 655, well above the previous high of 642. Therefore expect more fireworks from this one provided it manages to stay above 642 for the next day or two As I said this morning this is looking interesting again for both short and long term holders.

Contributor pec2003
    There have been a few good short term plays over the last few days.

BFC did wonders yesterday, and both AEN and CBM flew today. AEN is a definate long term hold, I read a report today that lists them with a NAV of £26 per share.

Rpoints Legend Garrett will become famous soon enough
    Anyone know when the results are being published for these guys ... at 720p at the moment and still rising ?

... if only I had more money in these

Contributor pentangle
    Results are out on April 5th. Not too much of excitement to expect in the actual results as they have been pretty much flagged up already. The fun will be if they have more news on the Asian and/or European expansion plans and hopefully some pretty explosive numbers on users and revenue for 2005 Q1.

You could trade this share successfully just on the chart alone. Its a classic

Contributor cman
    What is the quickest way to fund a share trading account I have to wait 10 days with com direct!

Rpoints Legend Garrett will become famous soon enough
    Hi Pectangle

Thanks for the info, interestingly enough the NETeller website still suggests March 2005 for announcement of results ... not to worry, they are not far off

CMAN
    Sorry mate, not sure about the answer to your question ... I have had a stockbroking account for a few years now (hardly ever used it mind ) and I just buy as I wish and drop a cheque in a couple of days later - I imagine & also have a "trading limit" although I've no idea what that might be ?

Contributor benjyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by cman
    What is the quickest way to fund a share trading account I have to wait 10 days with com direct!
    lol same here. Just recently opened an account with them and cant transfer by bank debit until its been 10 days! How stupid is that? Theyve done all the security checks etc when you opened the account so why mess around!

Anyways Ive sent a cheque off to them last week. Been three days still hasnt cleared.

I will only trade with them once to get the 50 quid and then pull my cash out. Tdwaterhouse trust their clients more. As soon as they recieve your cheque they will credit it into your account. I dont know how they do it that fast. Either they trust you for the cheque to clear or they have very good contacts in banking.

Also they give you a trading limit. So that comes in handy. Instead of having money in the account to buy a stock, you can use your limit to buy it and then pay them off within 10 days. So your moneys still earning interest in your savings account and not waiting for the correct investment to come along.

Contributor cman
    Quote Originally Posted by benjyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by cman
    lol same here. Just recently opened an account with them and cant transfer by bank debit until its been 10 days! How stupid is that? Theyve done all the security checks etc when you opened the account so why mess around!
    Totally agree I am using imiweb in the meantime as they accept visa electron and had an account from a few years ago, very good service from them and I will be able to fund my account straight away.

Will be using comdirect next week for the free money and possible mini isa

Member sunama
    imiweb (or IWeb, as they are now called) are very good. have been with them for a few years now. no problems (well, once i did have a problem, £7000 went mysteriously missing, but they credited back immediately when i phoned them).

also i can transfer funds into my iweb account within seconds. when transferring out though, i think it takes about 3 days.

Contributor pentangle

Gaming VC Holdings, which I mentioned earlier on this thread, is shaping up nicely now on chart grounds. After its meteoric start on AIM it consolidated around 700 for a bit, but has now broken out currently 777-790 and looking good.

Still very little information on this one except that results are not expected until June, its apparently on a very low expected Price Earnings Ratio and pays a divi of 5-6% (unusual). If all this proves to be true its very cheap compared with the likes of Sportingbet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast