Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011

I keep getting an error message

I started the computer this morning and got this message:

C\windows\acled42.dll

Access is denied.

I can access pages but it keeps popping up.

pakefield is not here and I do not know wha to do. Any help appreciated.

Many thanks.

Enthusiast PatoTheDuck
    is that the corret spelling of the dll file? google turns up nowt.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Panic over, I turned it back on and cleared all the llittle boxes telling me I had an error message and it has not come back.

But thanks for trying to help, Pato. I am a big duck lover and I am sure you are every bit as delightful as my favourite duck which is a teal. Of course you may prefer to be the less colourful, Gadwall, which is pakefield's favourite.

But personally I like to see a bit of colour on a man. Beige should be banned.

Rpoints Elite Oggy has a spectacular aura about Oggy has a spectacular aura about
    Prefer crispy aromatic meself!!
    Please do not steal - the Government doesn't like competition
    Remember, age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability