Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Quickest Browser

Enthusiast peterparker

Quickest Browser

Just wondering what people think is the quickest browser.

I have issues with google chrome and firefox as they both give me an error when using www.betda*****m, so this leaves me ie8.

However I think I found the others quicker.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011

Member Hoggy
    Opera had been fine for me until today. It wasn't loading pages. Then I re-started it and it kept crashing. I agree that IE is a particularly slow browser.

Enthusiast PatoTheDuck
    Firefox has really gone down hill. It slows right down when I try grooveshark/youtube or anything with animation/video. Chrome is a lot faster but don't really get on with "the feel" of it.

Anyone else having issues with firefox being slow?

Enthusiast peterparker
    being a bit lazy here, but with opera can you have your tabs/favourites displayed along the top like ff/chrome and ie8?

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Firefox WAS great, but has been terrible after some of the latest updates
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Enthusiast peterparker
    oh terrific.

The website I was having problems with in FF and chrome doesn't even load in opera.

Seems I can only use www.betda*****m in ie8.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by peterparker
    oh terrific.

The website I was having problems with in FF and chrome doesn't even load in opera.

Loading right up in my FF, have you tried deleting cookies, checking settings etc?
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Enthusiast peterparker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by peterparker
    oh terrific.

Loading right up in my FF, have you tried deleting cookies, checking settings etc?
    Uninstalled FF now so will have to reinstall it to check.................will reply later

Enthusiast peterparker
    Ok, so now I've reinstalled FF and can get onto betdaq without any errors but hotmail won't work i.e. cannot open any emails in my mailbox - this worked ok last night and seems to be a popular issue - may have to disable addons etc

having restarted the laptop I can now access my emails and read my inbox and I can access betdaq without any error messages..............HOWEVER I cannot select any bets/odds in betdaq.

If I can sort this out (or if anybody knows how to sort this out) then I'm 100% sorted.

IE8 - ok but bit slow
    FF - ok but betdaq issue
    chrome - error on betdaq
    opera - no access to betdaq, but quick