Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Did you know...

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    On average, 12 newborn babies are given to the wrong parents daily. (Now that's worrying!) I was privately adopted and as an adult met up with my siblings (my adoptive parents and my biological Mother were all dead by this time). And I was not switched at birth. I am the spitting image of our Grandmother. My younger sister looks like a younger but taller version of me. Amazingly we even had mannerisms in common. Spooky

Junior Member mollydoris is an unknown quantity at this point
    The 3 most common languages in the world are Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and English
    A bear has 42 teeth
    The most commonly used letter in the alphabet is E

Junior Member Bernardrichii is an unknown quantity at this point
    Wow, Simply amazing facts.