Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Did you know...

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    If two male Siamese Fighting Fish Betta Splendens are put together in the same fish tank, they will fight to the death

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    "Far too noisy, my dear Mozart. Far too many notes." - The Emperor Ferdinand after the first performance of The Marriage of Figaro.

In 1975, 75 prisoners tunnelled their way out of a jail in Northern Mexico, only to emerge in the nearby courtroom

Before he became famous as an actor, Hollywood superstar Bruce Willis was known as Walter Willison. Would he have become as famous if he had remained a Walter?

In January 1970, Dorothy and David King Funk obatined their fifth divorce from one another. On each occasion, the marriage was ruled to have broken down irreparably! (One side of us lives a woman and her son. She split from her husband more times than I have had a hot dinners. They eventually divorced but lived together several times after that. Now they do not live together but still have an on/off relationship. I like him far more than her but I take care never to ask how he is if I meet her. When they split it she is always vcious about him. I once had a young police officer round asking what I knew about her as she was claiming the ex husband was entering her house and stealing food from the fridge. A couple of weeks later I saw out together and they were their usual “happy to be together selves” . lol

Enthusiast mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of
    Awards Member of the Month March 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012 Member of the Month October 2011 Member of the Month September 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by expressman33 View Post
    there are also scratched, scrounged, scrunched, stretched, and the plural nouns straights and strengths (all with nine letters).
    There is now a 10 letter word

scraunched, from the 1620 English translation of Don Quixote, a novel by the Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes.
    People are like Crayons. We are all different COLOURS, but have to learn to live in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaflump View Post
    There is now a 10 letter word

scraunched, from the 1620 English translation of Don Quixote, a novel by the Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes.
    I take it we will soon be seeing both of you, but not me, on Countdown at day now.

scraunched: I wonder if a couple I know got their name from that word: Scrancher by name if not by nature.

The yo-yo originated in The Philippines, where it was used as a hunting weapon.

My skill with the yo-yo would mean I would be a vegetarian. lol

Most of the little school houses in the U.S. of yesteryear were painted red because red was the least expensive paint color

In Alaska, it is illegal to a wake a bear for the purpose of photography, although it is legal to snap a sleeping bear.

Sarah Palin and her family are that stupid, hence the law lol