Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bluzysuzy
  • 1 Post By bluzysuzy

Thread: Have I Driven You Off Ya Ed Yet? .... Best Check It .... Work In Progress

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough

Have I Driven You Off Ya Ed Yet? .... Best Check It .... Work In Progress

Dr_Cox likes this.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Wow, i got "Your results suggest that you may be suffering from a severe form of major depression." and all i said was i lived in Northern Ireland
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    I told ya, ..... be more dog

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    If i could lick my balls i would
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Dr_Cox likes this.

Or you could just sort out the winner of the Derby .... antepost