Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Are you psychic too?

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award

Are you psychic too?

http://www.bellaonline.com/code/psyc...hictestcolors/

My results -

''You got 5 out of 10 cards correct.

Half right, half wrong. Meditate for a few moments, and then try again using one of the other style tests.

Congratulations for your efforts on this psychic test! Remember that each of us has very unique talents and abilities. Be sure to experiment with the other cards we offer, to see if your results change by working with different images! ''
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member melanieart is an unknown quantity at this point
    I score a pathetic two out of ten. I guess I'm not psychic, although I knew that already! Whilst on the topic, has anybody had a reading from this psychic ? I've been pondering for a while but may wait until they have £5 off again. Or if anyone can recommend a different psychic line please do.
    Last edited by melanieart; 13th May 2015 at 11:59 AM.
    blythburgh likes this.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by melanieart View Post
    I score a pathetic two out of ten. I guess I'm not psychic, although I knew that already! Whilst on the topic, has anybody had a reading from this psychic ? I've been pondering for a while but may wait until they have £5 off again. Or if anyone can recommend a different psychic line please do.
    Please send me £5 and I will tell you a true fact about yourself

you have just been scammed out of £5
    blythburgh and xXxRaIcHxXx like this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Member MaraJadeC is an unknown quantity at this point
    4 out of 10.

I just noticed that I got the colors right when I don't think about the task much. It's just the color that first comes up to mind. But when I tried "focusing" on choosing a color, I end up picking the wrong one. I think it just has something to do with gut feeling.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    No, it's just statistics. If each 'card' is equally likely then you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting it right, ten times over. Therefore the most common result will be 2 out of 10.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    not got time to do this but agree with Raich, you will almost certainly be scammed by alleged psychics.

A friend was long term unemployed, too highly qualified for this job, sorry or she was the perfect applicant (an adult teaching job) but that would mean a higher pay scale so it took her a long time to get a job again. In the meantime she was on unemployment money, keeping a car on the road to help with getting a job, paying the endowment part of her mortgage so she had hardly anything left to live on.

But she paid a local woman who told her about this man she was going to meet and the job she was going to get. Needless to say she remained single without a boyfriend (eventually met a man she has been living with for the last 13 years) and remained jobless.

But she did not consider herself scammed. As she told me when nothing happened, "she was picking up on what I wanted to happen rather than was actually going to happen."

Remember that statement if you ever go into the Psychic business, it will show your clients you are not a crook just scamming them out of their money.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blythburgh View Post
    not got time to do this but agree with Raich, you will almost certainly be scammed by alleged psychics.
    Only almost certainly?

Definitely.

Junior Member Debra is an unknown quantity at this point
    Yes I am psychic

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Post the results for the lotto draw tonight please, Debra. We will not win much but we could break the record for amount of winners of the jackpot. I remember in the very early days it was well over 100 people. Thankfully I was not one of them as I would hate to get all 6 numbers and get a pathetic amount of money. Actually even the relatively low amount the winners got would have been nice.

Junior Member Matteo112 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Im recived same results funny site