Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree871Likes

Thread: Betfair Horse Racing Offers!

Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    Aye, I do miss the adrenalin rush of a BF multiple lay at the off!

Enthusiast darloscot will become famous soon enough darloscot will become famous soon enough
    Just had text saying 25% refund on loses this Saturday, but nothing showing in bubble as yet so don't know terms etc.
    tartantipster likes this.

Enthusiast darloscot will become famous soon enough darloscot will become famous soon enough
    In my bubble now. 25% of losses on Sat up to £500 max. Need to risk £50 on horses each day from Mon to Fri. It is 5% for each day, so still worth doing even if miss today.

That more than makes up for the stupid reward chest target!!!

Enthusiast cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about
    Is it invite only?

Quote Originally Posted by cityfan63 View Post
    Is it invite only?
    Yes, but I wouldn't have spotted if not for text as I mainly use Android app for betfair and so don't see bubble. So I'd check your bubble.
    tartantipster and cityfan63 like this.

Enthusiast foolishman has a spectacular aura about foolishman has a spectacular aura about
    Just back from a very sunny Blackpool. The rain started at Gretna. Anyway check your free bets section of Betfair. I have the following:-

Specific Terms and Conditions for Betfair's 'Ascot £/€25 Free Bet - Fixed Odds Multiples Offer 191012' promotion

How can I take part?
    Only the customer who has received this offer via email can take part.
    How do I use my Free Bet?
    You must place your £/€25 Free Bet on a Fixed Odds Racing Multiples treble (or upwards), selecting from races at Ascot on Saturday 20th October. One selection per leg, i.e. permutation bets will not count. Only bets placed through our Multiples betslip will count - bets placed using our traditional Multiples product will not count.
    For details on how to place a Fixed Odds Multiples bet, click here. For further information on how to redeem a Free Bet, click here.
    If Ascot is abandoned, so that you are unable to redeem your Free Bet, then we will

Contributor blades123 will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by foolishman View Post
    Just back from a very sunny Blackpool. The rain started at Gretna. Anyway check your free bets section of Betfair. I have the following:-

Specific Terms and Conditions for Betfair's 'Ascot £/€25 Free Bet - Fixed Odds Multiples Offer 191012' promotion

How can I take part?
    Only the customer who has received this offer via email can take part.
    How do I use my Free Bet?
    You must place your £/€25 Free Bet on a Fixed Odds Racing Multiples treble (or upwards), selecting from races at Ascot on Saturday 20th October. One selection per leg, i.e. permutation bets will not count. Only bets placed through our Multiples betslip will count - bets placed using our traditional Multiples product will not count.
    For details on how to place a Fixed Odds Multiples bet, click here. For further information on how to redeem a Free Bet, click here.
    If Ascot is abandoned, so that you are unable to redeem your Free Bet, then we will

When you click on three fixed odds selections for ascot tomorrow, the free £25 multiple bet is showing

Which is good news

The bad news is that you can't lay the multiple off as one bet (due to BF only allowing you to taking SP) and I've not checked the difference between the prices. Fingers crossed they are not too bad
    Namechanger likes this.

This should be interesting. Found it on the news letter that was sent today

Fixed Odds Special Offer

We're guaranteeing Industry Best Price* on Excelebration (15:30 Ascot) between 12 and 1pm on Saturday.

hxxps://promotions.betfair.com/industry-best-price

WHAT DO WE MEAN BY IBP (INDUSTRY BEST PRICE)?

It means that the price offered on Betfair's Fixed Odds for the particular selection will match or better the best odds available in the specified time with the following leading bookies: Bet365, Boylesports, Betfred, BetVictor, Paddy Power, Stan James, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Coral.

Contributor vroom77 will become famous soon enough
    The 3 shortest from the Ascot list tommorow are;

Great Heavens 3.5/3.85
    Excelebration 1.72/1.97
    Frankel 1.22/1.26
    tartantipster and blades123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vroom77 View Post
    The 3 shortest from the Ascot list tommorow are;

Great Heavens 3.5/3.85
    Excelebration 1.72/1.97
    Frankel 1.22/1.26
    If you fancy placing the bet between 12 and 1pm, you should def go for Excelebration taking the enhanced price. The best way maybe is to use excelebration as the first leg if the enhanced price is an arb meaning you can make more if you underlay or even a slight profit if you wanted to lay a bit more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast