Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree1742Likes

Thread: Betfair Miscellaneous Sports Offers!

Contributor roscoe3 is a glorious beacon of light roscoe3 is a glorious beacon of light roscoe3 is a glorious beacon of light roscoe3 is a glorious beacon of light roscoe3 is a glorious beacon of light roscoe3 is a glorious beacon of light
    I think it is an error-strewn piece of work to be honest.

Contributor Lima26 is on a distinguished road
    Variation 1:

We are offering you £5 if you bet on 10 IPL fixture days, £10 if you bet 20 days, and £25 if you can get to 30 days.
    All you have to do is Opt In to the promotion and risk at least £10 on each fixture date.

Variation 2:

We are offering you £10 if you bet on 10 IPL fixture days, £25 if you bet 20 days, and £100 if you can get to 30 days.
    All you have to do is Opt In to the promotion and risk at least £25 on each fixture date.

Variation 3:

We are offering you £25 if you bet on 10 IPL fixture days, £100 if you bet 20 days, and £250 if you can get to 30 days.
    All you have to do is Opt In to the promotion and risk at least £100 on each fixture date.
    cityfan63 likes this.

Enthusiast Ghost will become famous soon enough Ghost will become famous soon enough
    I got version 3 - upto £250. Key thing is to make sure you screenshot the offer as proof.

There are 52 match days running from today (already finished) to May 27th.

http://sports.ndtv.com/ipl-2012/fixtures
    tartantipster and roscoe3 like this.

Enthusiast darloscot will become famous soon enough darloscot will become famous soon enough
    I didn't get the cricket offer, but did get the golf one, which should be worth loads as there are several players at short odds to finish in top 10. Need to make sure and qualify, so I'll be using a clean market. Prob first round leader.
    jampratt likes this.

Contributor Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough
    I got version 4

Nothing
    Achilles2000 likes this.

Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe3 View Post
    [*] Maximum cashback per customer in this promotion is £25.
    Worth checking Term 10 on your T&C's ?

Enthusiast Ghost will become famous soon enough Ghost will become famous soon enough
    For the cricket - be aware that bets must settle on the day you place them to qualify. So no finding arbs or good dutches a day ahead of matches.

And most bookies will have different rules in the case of the tie/super over - you can easily get caught out if one side of your bet is voided and the other settled.

Betfair rules are as follows:
    If the official result is a Tied Match in any Test, County or Limited Overs Match then all bets on Match Odds markets will be void.
    tartantipster and roscoe3 like this.

Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by Claret1985 View Post
    I got version 4

Nothing
    Me too. Maybe all those Chelters bonus offers have me gubbed!
    Claret1985 likes this.

Contributor jampratt is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by darloscot View Post
    I didn't get the cricket offer, but did get the golf one, which should be worth loads as there are several players at short odds to finish in top 10. Need to make sure and qualify, so I'll be using a clean market. Prob first round leader.
    Yeah cracking little offer. When they ran a similar one for the WGC id placed bets before opting in and had liabilities all over the show but i still qualified but best to make sure like you say and have used a clean market. Looking at laying 5 or 6 of our shortest players and hope a longer shot sneaks in the top 10 for an added bonus!

Contributor Namechanger is an unknown quantity at this point
    Are people using Betdaq to lay the qualifying bets off?