Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1120Likes

Thread: BETVIC, NEW/EXISTING, Ongoing Offers.

Enthusiast Dr_Loomis
    You probably could guarantee a profit if you got a perfect match on 0-0. Bahsedeger.com offers odds on "no pen", but you'd also have to back a small amount on "first pen missed" as well in case a pen is missed and it finishes 0-0 because you would win your bet.

Personally, I'd just hope for a pen. You need to manufacture a bet at about 8-1 or better I'd say to make it worthwhile. Bahsedeger offer odds of 1.15 on "No pen" so the inverse is 7.67 (20/3)

Enthusiast Dr_Loomis
    Double Your Winnings
    Grimsby v Tottenham (Tues 19.45UK), Doncaster v Manchester City (Wed 19.45UK)
    If the match goes to a Penalty Shoot Out we'll double your winnings on First Goalscorer bets.
    Applies to internet & telephone customers. Singles only. Bonus applied to first 200/300 staked per person per match. Bonuses will be credited within 48 hours.
    Theoretically you could cash in by betting and laying or overlaying a player. Then lay the draw if your player scores first. If it is a draw you would need to re-lay the draw in extra time. Finding a match will be tricky though and punters will be waiting to be sure Keane for example is playing.

You could select Jenas if the odds were better and overlay as if he scores you will be able lay no next goal for the Betdirect offer too.

Enthusiast Dr_Loomis
    GET A DOUBLE RESULT WITH OUR PREMIER OFFERS!
    Have a bet on the First Goalscorer in ANY of this weekend's English Premiership games and if your player scores twice we'll DOUBLE your winnings; if he scores a hat-trick we'll TREBLE your winnings! ! Winnings paid on first 200/300 staked per person per match. PLUS: We'll refund your losing Correct Score bet(s) on ALL Premiership matches that finish 0-0. - Max refund 200/300 per person per match. Both offers apply to internet & phone bets, Singles only. Credits made within 48 hours.

Contributor Chrisyross
    This weekends offer

GET A DOUBLE RESULT WITH OUR PREMIER OFFERS!
    Have a bet on the First Goalscorer in ANY of this weekend's English Premiership games and if your player scores twice we'll DOUBLE your winnings; if he scores a hat-trick we'll TREBLE your winnings! ! Winnings paid on first 200/€300 staked per person per match. PLUS: We'll refund your losing Correct Score bet(s) on ALL Premiership matches that finish 0-0. - Max refund 200/€300 per person per match. Both offers apply to internet & phone bets, Singles only. Credits made within 48 hours.

The 1st goalsorer offer must be one of the best on offer (up there with the sporting odds 1st goalscorer offer). I take its definately max stake to 200 and not max refund of 200.

Rpoints Elite Bazzz
    Even though they're likely to be offering rubbish odds, van Nistelrooy must be worth a look for this one.

Contributor Chrisyross
    van Nistleroy is 4/4.3

I reckon that makes him about 28/1 on getting two goals.

Enthusiast kwon1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisyross
    van Nistleroy is 4/4.3

I reckon that makes him about 28/1 on getting two goals.
    And he has to score first as well

Rpoints Elite Bazzz
    Sounds reasonable. I can't access Betfair at work, but it wouldn't surprise me if he drops to closer to 4 nearer the match.

Enthusiast gollum
    He may be 4.3 at Betfair now, but the first goalscorer market becomes much more fluid nearer kick-off, when you may get a closer match.

Edit - written same time as Bazz.

If you managed to get 4.1, which is a reasonable assumption, then that's a 3 loss on a 50 bet to give possible winnings of 150 for two goals, or 300 for a hat-trick. Unlikely, but possible. I think I'll go for both Rooney and Vin Nistelrooy and lay off nearer kick-off - United are due a few goals, and if they can't score against Blackburn...

Enthusiast Dr_Loomis
    Quote Originally Posted by gollum
    He may be 4.3 at Betfair now, but the first goalscorer market becomes much more fluid nearer kick-off, when you may get a closer match.
    Then VC will probably cut to 3.75