Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree327Likes

Thread: Chat Thread - WARNING! DISCIPLINARY! NO OFFERS OR ARBS HERE!

Contributor Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light
    Cushty. 4 fig day today.
    fonejacker likes this.
    Champions League Football!

I love my husband Fred, we've been together for almost a year now.

Junior Member Member411694
    10.99?

The message you have entered is too short.

Contributor Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light Floob is a glorious beacon of light
    Quote Originally Posted by Member411694 View Post
    10.99?

The message you have entered is too short.
    No, £10.51 :S
    Champions League Football!

I love my husband Fred, we've been together for almost a year now.

Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012
    If anyone has or identifies any problems then please do not "bite the bait", stay calm, rise above it, and inform me / report post straight away. Thank you.

Chat Thread - WARNING! DISCIPLINARY! NO OFFERS OR ARBS HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by tartantipster
    If you have a genuine grievance, then report it &/or PM me straight away. I will investigate, and act accordingly.
    Last edited by tartantipster; 29th June 2014 at 10:50 PM.
    pricew1970 likes this.
    tartantipster ( The Gambling Forums Moderator )

Junior Member gunnerlee is an unknown quantity at this point
    Sickening Betsafe singles bar foiled 2 games in a row with late goals.
    tartantipster and mallard76 like this.

Member mallard76 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerlee View Post
    Sickening Betsafe singles bar foiled 2 games in a row with late goals.
    same here, mate

Junior Member vetfayre is an unknown quantity at this point
    Struggled to find anything decent for the Paddy refund offer, did any one get on?
    Hills are 7.5/7.6 for 2-0 France
    Last edited by tartantipster; 30th June 2014 at 08:43 AM.
    tartantipster and gunnerlee like this.

Junior Member Big Blind is an unknown quantity at this point
    France 2-1 10/10 Fred
    tartantipster likes this.

Junior Member Version Four is an unknown quantity at this point
    Germany 2-1 10/10 WH
    tartantipster and vetfayre like this.

Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fonejacker View Post
    TT, may I ask how you genuinely feel this forum has performed since the sanctions? Just asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by tartantipster View Post
    I'm sorry if it seems a bit strict but it's best this way; then everyone is of the clear understanding as to what kind of bulletin board we are from the outset, and what to expect. There can be no complaints. We can start to rebuild our membership base with like minded, no nonsense, mature, polite, professional people who need quick and easy access to the best offers, without the drama, providing them with the best return on their most precious investment - their time!

There are lots of other forums out there both private & public, with enough to suit every palate & personality so there is no need for one to feel left out. RPoints The Gambling Forums may not be for some, so then we wish those persons all the very best in their search for the most comfortable place for them.

tartantipster
    I think that this answers it best, above.

Offers in bookmakers official threads, arbs in official thread, general chat in chat thread - otherwise we might as well have ONE thread, a chat thread, and put it all in there ~ the board rules reason this out. I really don't understand the problem but if it is one for some then my quote above should help. Sanctions? Just standard forum rules / moderation. We live in a litigious society nowadays and must be careful. I have been given warnings at SBR/TGT for violating their rules once/twice, each; I just accepted it and moved on. Those were their rules, end of. They're still great forums in my mind and I use them all the time, too. No need for pettiness / bitterness. Chat/Questions/Arbs Threads no longer get deleted.

If you're behind RPoints TGF rules 100% and want to help enforce them via report post function / PM's, then come on board. We'll take as long as it takes to get a membership base that fully support us, there's no rush, it's going to be a cool pro bulletin board. Everyone knows the score, so please everyone it's make up your mind time. There's no need for endless discussion, just Yes I'm in ( great! ) or No it's not for me ( we wish you the best elsewhere ). Simples.
    Last edited by tartantipster; 1st July 2014 at 06:20 AM.
    tartantipster ( The Gambling Forums Moderator )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast