Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: NETBET, NEW/EXISTING, Ongoing Offers.

Enthusiast Ghost will become famous soon enough Ghost will become famous soon enough
    Same situation here - added the bonus code and then deposited my £200 and that is all that's been credited to my account. Is there anything else needed to get the extra £100?

Contributor Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Same situation here - added the bonus code and then deposited my £200 and that is all that's been credited to my account. Is there anything else needed to get the extra £100?
    You need to roll that over. I have cocked up as I did over2.5 and you can't do that. I have emailed em to see if I can have another crack.
    tartantipster likes this.

Contributor Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Claret1985 View Post
    Has everyone been credited the bonus? I have tried to contact cs but no response from them. New name - same cs
    I got the bonus mate without any problems mate. I entered the bonus code, deposited 200, stuck it on a basball game which won. Bonus was added automatically, bet whole balance on another baseball game underlayed which lost and came away with £75. Job done

Contributor Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles2000 View Post
    I got the bonus mate without any problems mate. I entered the bonus code, deposited 200, stuck it on a basball game which won. Bonus was added automatically, bet whole balance on another baseball game underlayed which lost and came away with £75. Job done
    I know what I did mate. Should have been more careful lol. No Asian ou over unders. They might be understanding of my email ha. I won't be making the same mistake next account.

Enthusiast cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about
    Bonus added quickly after first bet settled for me.

Contributor 3bets will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan63 View Post
    Bonus added quickly after first bet settled for me.
    is the withdrawable?

Contributor mistaya will become famous soon enough
    I got a phone call from these guys yesterday to tell me about the new site and also that they'd put a £20 free bet in my account. I haven't yet got round to doing the new reload bonus, though I presume it'll still be available after I've cleared the free bet (hopefully will bust out, otherwise I'll have to find out from support if there is any more WR).

Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012

NETBET, NEW/EXISTING, Ongoing Offers.

htxps://sport.netbet.com/
    nesaso likes this.

Contributor Dishdash is on a distinguished road
    I assume any WR from previous deposits etc at 770 has been wiped?

Enthusiast Ghost will become famous soon enough Ghost will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishdash View Post
    I assume any WR from previous deposits etc at 770 has been wiped?
    Yes.......................