Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: NETBET, NEW/EXISTING, Ongoing Offers.

Enthusiast cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about

NETBET, NEW/EXISTING, Ongoing Offers.

New SUB.

50% of your first deposit upto £100.
    Go to the cashier and enter the bonus code WELCOME100
    Make a Deposit
    Rollover your deposit once (x1) on sports bets with odds of at least 1.60 or better
    Once you have followed these 4 steps and your qualifying bet(s) have been settled the bonus is credited to your account automatically.

Terms

Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME100’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit.
    You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to £100 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit is £200 we will credit you with a £100 bonus.
    The bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 1.60 and all qualifying bets have been settled.
    Rollover of your deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus only. This does not count towards your total rollover requirement.
    All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
    You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
    All Rollover must be complete before you can withdraw any winnings otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
    All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
    Customers from the UK, Greece, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Canada and Australia need to rollover their deposit and bonus five times (x5).
    Customers from Bulgaria, Poland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Turkey need to rollover their deposit and bonus nine times (x9).
    Customers from Columbia, Moldova, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Russia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, Hungary, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, China and the rest of the world need to rollover their deposit and bonus twelve times (x12).
    Bets placed on any Asian Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover.
    Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
    Bonuses will be paid in the currency that your account was registered in. (If you registered your account in EUR you will receive a bonus up to 100EUR not 100GBP).
    NetBet reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
    Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately

hXXps://sport.netbet.com/promotions/promo_welcomeOffer/
    Last edited by tartantipster; 5th August 2013 at 01:38 AM.
    jbet and tartantipster like this.

Contributor DickPoleRedSoxLegend has a spectacular aura about DickPoleRedSoxLegend has a spectacular aura about DickPoleRedSoxLegend has a spectacular aura about
    ^^^^^^

Did you get this by email Cityfan? ie, have they offered you the sub even though you had a 770 account?
    If so I wonder if they have lifted my limits..................

Enthusiast Ghost will become famous soon enough Ghost will become famous soon enough
    Looks like you can claim the bonus even if you have an existing 770 account.
    NetBet.com!

As part of an extensive upgrade we are pleased to announce that BET770 has joined the NetBet group. In combining forces we are delighted to bring you a new and improved betting experience with up to 400 live games per day to ensure you never miss a bet.

But don't worry your balance has been transferred, simply login with your existing details and claim your 50% bonus up to £100!
    tartantipster likes this.

Enthusiast cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by DickPoleRedSoxLegend View Post
    ^^^^^^

Did you get this by email Cityfan? ie, have they offered you the sub even though you had a 770 account?
    If so I wonder if they have lifted my limits..................
    No I just looked at the site and saw it. I will go in now and tell you the limits.

Pile in lads, max stake £1500 on a baseball match at over evens and I used to be limited to €20.
    Last edited by cityfan63; 30th July 2013 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DickPoleRedSoxLegend View Post
    Cheers mate
    There's a max bet button now. The odds seem worse than I remember though.

Contributor inflationbusting is on a distinguished road
    Do you have to register again to get the bonus, or can you just deposit using a logged-in 770 account?

Quote Originally Posted by inflationbusting View Post
    Do you have to register again to get the bonus, or can you just deposit using a logged-in 770 account?
    I got a pop up saying just log in and deposit so use existing account.

Contributor Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough
    I have just deposited here but my balance says £195. Maybe the £5 they put in the accounts was not a 'gift' after all.

Refreshed to £200 after 5 minutes
    Last edited by Claret1985; 1st August 2013 at 11:37 AM.

Junior Member PM0001 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan63 View Post
    There's a max bet button now. The odds seem worse than I remember though.
    Looks like a 10Bet skin. The odds seem to be the same

Contributor Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough Claret1985 is a jewel in the rough
    Has everyone been credited the bonus? I have tried to contact cs but no response from them. New name - same cs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast