Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: PARTYBETS, GAMEBOOKERS, NEW/EXISTING, Ongoing Offers.

Member Miur
    Yes Blue, that's Conference quarter-finals, but you prefer you can call it the round before quarter-finals considering the two conferences

Junior Member mrs206
    Am i correct in thinking that i bet on Bulls/Celtics games on 18/04, 20/04 and 22/04 and then get a bonus in time for the 4th game on 24/04.

Thanks in advance

Contributor fat_bob
    Only 6 handicap lines are showing. Were there more earlier?

So, bet 24 x €20 bets to get 8 x €20 bonuses per account? That's about £139 bonus per account? Am I being over-optimistic?

£695 WR in 5 days at odds over 2.0 is going to be difficult with their limits?

Enthusiast Dr_DiNg_DoNg
    There were 8

Contributor fat_bob
    Cool. Worst case scenario if the WR proves rough is to treat the bonus as SNR.

Contributor morbius1970
    I know it suggests otherwise but is there any possibility that its actually a maximum of one bonus per person for this? (I still have nightmares about their Horse racing Double Your Winnings offer they had a few years ago which turned out to be capped at about £20!)

Contributor morbius1970
    Just seen this line so I guess its ok...

Take advantage of The Sure Shot in as many playoff fixtures as you want and make sure you’re in the action when the NBA really hots up.

Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012

Partybets / Gamebookers - NBA, Sureshot, €20 Free, Existing

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

There are 16 teams in the NBA First Round Playoffs (8 in Eastern Conference, 8 in Western Conference). Making 8 matches (4 in Eastern Conference, 4 in Western Conference).

hxxp://wxw.nba.cxm/playoffs2009/series/
    hxxps://wxw.gamebookers.cxm/promotions.action?promo=gb_nba09
    hxxps://wxw.partybets.cxm/promotions.action?promo=pb_nba09

Each match will play a SERIES of games to determine who qualifies. There are 7 games in a SERIES, first to four wins the SERIES. All Game 1's played (18-20 April) All Game 2's played (21-23 April) All Game 3's played (24-25 April) All Game 4's played (26-28 April).

So for each match you must place a bet on game 1, game 2, game 3, and then you will get a Free €20 Bet for game 4 OR FOR ANY SPORTSBET OF YOUR CHOICE AT EVS+ (See T&C's for wagering requirements) (forget the 3 remaining games, they are nothing to do with this offer). There are 8 matches, therefore there will be 8 SERIES, therefore as you are allowed one bonus per individual series you can get a total of 8 bonuses.

Example
    Boston Celtics v Chicago Bulls play/&bet 18th game 1, 21st game 2, 24th game 3, and 26th April game 4 - Free €20 Bet for game 4 OR FOR ANY SPORTSBET OF YOUR CHOICE AT EVS+ (See T&C's for wagering requirements)

Any more questions let me know.

Contributor pzzzzzz

Re: Partybets / Gamebookers - NBA, Sureshot, €20 Free, Exist

Quote Originally Posted by tartantipster
    Any more questions let me know.
    Are blue lizard too selective ?

Enthusiast Jockey2
    Do you guys think GB will put up odds on Game 2 on Sunday morning for those matches where the first game is played on Sat night? I'm out of town between Sun midday-Wed evening so probably can't bet on Game 2.