Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree2387Likes

Thread: Questions Thread

Member husk88 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Think the reply you got was alluding to the fact that Paddy doesn't tell you you're gunned - you just don't receive the free bet you're due.
    TTisacunt likes this.

Member fonejacker will become famous soon enough
    That's fine I understand. But my question was whether eligible others had received it so that I could work out my next move.
    TTisacunt likes this.
    We are all in the gutter....but some of us are looking at the stars.

Member Jimbert is an unknown quantity at this point
    Has anyone ever used netbet through a VPN before? I'm in Crete using pureVPN as a London server but eveytime I try to use Netbet I get a message in Greek, which translates to a government block message (similar to the pirate bay message we get). All other betting sites are fine and speedtest gives me a London server so the IP is definitely a UK one.
    TTisacunt likes this.

Member GlennQuagmire will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbert View Post
    Has anyone ever used netbet through a VPN before? I'm in Crete using pureVPN as a London server but eveytime I try to use Netbet I get a message in Greek, which translates to a government block message (similar to the pirate bay message we get). All other betting sites are fine and speedtest gives me a London server so the IP is definitely a UK one.
    cant help you mate, but your in Crete and your MBetting....take a break, enjoy the rest
    tartantipster and TTisacunt like this.

Member Jimbert is an unknown quantity at this point
    It's the world cup, we take no breaks!
    GlennQuagmire and TTisacunt like this.

Contributor blades123 will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbert View Post
    I believe that some vpns are not actually from the UK even tho they say they are. So if you have a list of different vpns from the UK, you need to choose another one. But there is also the problem that netbet software could be too good. For example, I use use a vpn but can never log into Hills of 365. So it maybe a simple problem like that.
    Jimbert and TTisacunt like this.

Member Zwack is an unknown quantity at this point
    Not sure if this will help, but I was in Spain last week and used OpenVPN, which worked really well. Had to download a login profile from privatetunnel.com, but the OpenVPN app explains this. Might be worth a try
    Jimbert and TTisacunt like this.

Does anyone know a working link to Grumblebus 5.0 SS sheet or a SS that has all the different types of dutching types?
    TTisacunt likes this.

Junior Member SirSpike is an unknown quantity at this point
    anyone know where I can back 2 teams from each group to qualify for one acca, the books i checked won't allow multiples
    TTisacunt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSpike View Post
    anyone know where I can back 2 teams from each group to qualify for one acca, the books i checked won't allow multiples
    As a multiple, bookies won't allow you do this as the odds are affected by each other. This is why you are getting the error message when you try to place the bets.

You need to either place a reverse forcast on the two teams you want or find a special market at the bookies where you can say which two teams will qualify. Taking Group A for example, looking at oddschecker.com, I can see a market (hxxp://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/group-a/dual-forecast) which is called a dual forcast. If I think Brazil and Mexico will qualify, I can get the best odds at Betfair sportbook at 2.75.

i hope this helps
    SirSpike and TTisacunt like this.