Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2387Likes

Thread: Questions Thread

Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012

Exclamation Questions Thread

New thread starts here .....
    Last edited by tartantipster; 6th July 2014 at 01:00 PM.
    tartantipster ( The Gambling Forums Moderator )

Member NEWPOSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
    used the search cant find them mentioned anywhere

anybody know anything about 1vice.ag ?
    TTisacunt likes this.

Enthusiast cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about cityfan63 has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWPOSTER View Post
    used the search cant find them mentioned anywhere

anybody know anything about 1vice.ag ?
    I've been in there before. Often send out pretty good email reloads and stuff like that. The rules on how to use the free plays are quite restrictive though. Haven't had a withdrawal yet but will have to soon.

Junior Member lurker73 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Hi can someone tell me what the golden boot award is at the world cup as I think I have dropped a clanger

cheers Lurker

ps I thought the golden boot was top goalscorer but when i look at betfair there is a market for top goalscorer and golden boot.
    Last edited by lurker73; 21st May 2014 at 07:03 PM.
    TTisacunt likes this.

Contributor smilbosmaggins is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker73 View Post
    Hi can someone tell me what the golden boot award is at the world cup as I think I have dropped a clanger

cheers Lurker

ps I thought the golden boot was top goalscorer but when i look at betfair there is a market for top goalscorer and golden boot.
    If you click on rules next to the market on Betfair it states that the Top Goalscorer market is on the match time (not penalty shoot outs) but the Golden Boot does not stipulate this so i assume it would include penalty shoot outs. Take care matching off the bets from offers.

Junior Member Flexer is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker73 View Post

cheers Lurker

Not a 100% sure but top scorer market can be won by more then one player (dead heat rules), but golden boot there can only be one winner. If 2 or more players have the same number of goals then tie-breaker goes to the player who has contributed the most assists. If there is still more than one player, the tie-breaker goes to the player who has played the least amount of time.

Contributor smilbosmaggins is on a distinguished road
    Thanks to Foolishman for getting clarification that Golden Boot market is the way to go.
    Last edited by smilbosmaggins; 22nd May 2014 at 08:00 PM.

Contributor blades123 will become famous soon enough
    Hi

I have a free bet at Matchbook where the qualifier had to be at odds less than 2.5 ( lay greater than 1.6 (i think))

Anyhow, is the bet SNR as it seems to been added as credit (my balance is 50 pounds higher)?
    TTisacunt likes this.

Enthusiast olliedog will become famous soon enough olliedog will become famous soon enough
    I have had a look but can't see any rule differences I should be wary of between Betfair,Vernons and Unibet anyone know any different?
    TTisacunt likes this.

Contributor Odd Kalculator is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by olliedog View Post
    I have had a look but can't see any rule differences I should be wary of between Betfair,Vernons and Unibet anyone know any different?
    Assuming you mean tennis, I believe Betfair and Unibet are the same (voids only for retirals in 1st set) but Vernons voids for all retirals. You should confirm on their websites as things can change.

MSE thread is a useful starting point.
    htXp://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2477303

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast