Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: RACING POST, Horse Racing/Football/Greyhound App Offers!

Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    If anyone is limited (like me) Sanctuaire (Sand 4.25) is 1.29/1.29

Contributor Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough
    As soon as I placed the bet for the offer the free bet was immediately credited to my account
    tartantipster and csulogs like this.

Enthusiast foolishman has a spectacular aura about foolishman has a spectacular aura about
    Does the free bet show on your WH account or when you go through th RP app? I haven't got it yet. Also must the free bet be placed through the app?

Contributor Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by foolishman View Post
    Does the free bet show on your WH account or when you go through th RP app? I haven't got it yet. Also must the free bet be placed through the app?
    It shows if I log into my account on my laptop. I have never had to place the free bet through the app.
    tartantipster and foolishman like this.

It didn't trigger on mine but it did trigger the Billy DM offer £5 one!

Normally the RP ones are added later on.
    foolishman likes this.

Contributor BornAgainMan will become famous soon enough BornAgainMan will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles2000 View Post
    As soon as I placed the bet for the offer the free bet was immediately credited to my account
    I think that might be the freebet that people have been talking about from WH they had through the door. Seperate to this one.

The T&C's do say "Free bet to be credited by midday Monday 12th March"

Quote Originally Posted by BornAgainMan View Post
    I think that might be the freebet that people have been talking about from WH they had through the door. Seperate to this one.
    I never got the letter. I did think it was strange that the free bet showed up straight away. I'm not going complain if I get another free bet

Quote Originally Posted by jbet View Post
    It didn't trigger on mine but it did trigger the Billy DM offer £5 one!

Normally the RP ones are added later on.
    The offer that has DM by the side of it I assume can only be used at chelts?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles2000 View Post
    The offer that has DM by the side of it I assume can only be used at chelts?
    Yep...................