Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: RACING POST, Horse Racing/Football/Greyhound App Offers!

Contributor csulogs is a jewel in the rough csulogs is a jewel in the rough csulogs is a jewel in the rough csulogs is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles2000 View Post
    The offer that has DM by the side of it I assume can only be used at chelts?
    Ive already placed mine, mine lost, OHs won and it got paid out no probs.

The racing post offer today is a different offer from the one some people got via post. Im expecting another freebie.
    Achilles2000 likes this.

Contributor Lima26 is on a distinguished road
    Same offer also available through the Racing Post App (which I personally prefer). Terms below, but they appear the same.

Applies to single bets only.

Applies to bets placed via the Racing Post Smart Phone App or via the Racing Post Mobile site (m.racingpost.com)

Applies to bets placed after 5:30pm on the day prior to the race and to bets placed on the day of the race.

Multiple bets (e.g. Lucky 15’s, doubles, trebles etc) DO NOT COUNT for this offer

Maximum refund per customer, per race £50/€50.

Applies to win or each-way single bets. Refund will only be applied to the win part of each-way bets.

Free bet will be credited before 8am the day AFTER the race.

Free bet is valid for seven days from the time it is credited to your account.

Free bet stake not included in winnings.

ONLY available to customersin the UK and Ireland.
    BornAgainMan likes this.

Contributor Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough
    I wonder if the odds will be as good on the app at 8.30am like they were at chelts. I think I will set my alarm

Enthusiast Ghost will become famous soon enough Ghost will become famous soon enough
    I think early morning in general is a good time for arb/ narbs on these markets. 8.30 had the added bonus of the enhanced prices at Chelts. I shall look whenever I wake up.
    Achilles2000 and Claret1985 like this.

Contributor BornAgainMan will become famous soon enough BornAgainMan will become famous soon enough
    Awesome, I was hoping they would roll this offer out again!

Junior Member regprentice is an unknown quantity at this point
    Got a couple of almost narbs atm but most races are quite agressively priced against betfair atm (fox hunt@2.45 4.33/4.4 bf bog also. -and arctic cosmos at 2.20 1.67/1.72)

Chelts was a gift with the enhanced prices but this one might take more effort. and im supposed to be gardening this afternoon too .....(having not gardened at all this year because of similar 'commitments....)
    Ghost likes this.

Contributor Lima26 is on a distinguished road
    The 2:10 had a couple of 11/9.6 arbs, but I only just caught them (the prices were enhanced around 8:30 and didn't last long). Main problem seems to be liquidity as Smarkets and Betdaq have none so it means Betfair or nothing. Smarkets isn't covering Meydan at all at present.
    tartantipster likes this.

Contributor Odd Kalculator is on a distinguished road
    For the risk averse, the Kempton 2.20 place market is 1&2 only.
    Ghost likes this.

Enthusiast foolishman has a spectacular aura about foolishman has a spectacular aura about
    Meydan 2.45 voided. Fox Hunt took a bad fall.

Betfair rules:- If a race is abandoned or otherwise declared void, or in the event of a walkover, all bets on that race will be void
    Last edited by foolishman; 31st March 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Enthusiast foolishman has a spectacular aura about foolishman has a spectacular aura about
    They might re-run the Meydan voided race at 10.30 tonight. My WH selection has been voided BUT betfair hasn't been voided yet.

From twitter re WH selection:-

If 2.45 Meydan is re run all horses that don’t participate will have stakes voided. Rule 4’s applied to n/r. All bets stand on the remainder