Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 364
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: RACING POST, Horse Racing/Football/Greyhound App Offers!

  1. #1
    Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,543
    Rep Power
    66

    RACING POST, Horse Racing/Football/Greyhound App Offers!

    WE'VE got a great smartphone app bet offer for the 4m1f Eider Chase (3.25), today's Newcastle feature which serves as a trial for the Grand National at Aintree in April.

    Place your bet through our racing app, which is now available on all smartphones via our iOS, Android and web apps, and we’ll refund your bet should your pick be beaten into second by three lengths or less.

    > Max refund £50/€50
    > Refund credited as free bet by midday Sunday
    > Free bet valid for 7 days
    > Free bet stake not returned with any winnings
    > Applies to singles only
    > Applies to win part of each-way bets
    > Only applies to bets placed through the Racing Post app
    > Bets placed through app emulators will not count
    > Available to customers in the UK and Ireland

  2. #2
    Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,543
    Rep Power
    66
    Portrait King 5.0/4.9

    EDIT: now 5.0/4.7
    Last edited by jbet; 25th February 2012 at 09:40 AM.
    tartantipster likes this.

  3. #3
    Contributor steve2000sc
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jbet View Post
    WE'VE got a great smartphone app bet offer for the 4m1f Eider Chase (3.25), today's Newcastle feature which serves as a trial for the Grand National at Aintree in April.

    Place your bet through our racing app, which is now available on all smartphones via our iOS, Android and web apps, and we’ll refund your bet should your pick be beaten into second by three lengths or less.

    > Max refund £50/€50
    > Refund credited as free bet by midday Sunday
    > Free bet valid for 7 days
    > Free bet stake not returned with any winnings
    > Applies to singles only
    > Applies to win part of each-way bets
    > Only applies to bets placed through the Racing Post app
    > Bets placed through app emulators will not count
    > Available to customers in the UK and Ireland
    just a quick question jbet, where do you find the Racing Post app offers info, is it on the Hills or Racing Post site

  4. #4
    Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,543
    Rep Power
    66
    I get an email from them, its on the App and its also on their website
    tartantipster likes this.

  5. #5
    Contributor Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough Achilles2000 is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ESSEX
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by steve2000sc View Post
    just a quick question jbet, where do you find the Racing Post app offers info, is it on the Hills or Racing Post site
    The offers for me are sent via email and the T&C are in the email.
    The offer is also on the front page of the racing post website.
    tartantipster likes this.

  6. #6
    Contributor Namechanger is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    29
    Going to have to get one of these smartphones. The offers I have missed would have paid for it.

    Damn you Blackberry.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Duderino is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Offer by snail mail:

    Make £100 bet by text before 11 March - minimum odds 1.20 - get £10 SNR credited on each of the 4 days of the Chelt Festival at 0900 hours - free bets must be placed by text too.

    (You can also bet £10 and get a £10SNR on Day 1 & bet £40 and get £10 SNR on Days 1 & 2)

    Happy days.

    Duder
    tartantipster and darloscot like this.

  8. #8
    Moderator tartantipster has a spectacular aura about tartantipster has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,632
    Awards Moderator of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month April 2012 Moderator of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    Offer by snail mail:

    Make £100 bet by text before 11 March - minimum odds 1.20 - get £10 SNR credited on each of the 4 days of the Chelt Festival at 0900 hours - free bets must be placed by text too.

    (You can also bet £10 and get a £10SNR on Day 1 & bet £40 and get £10 SNR on Days 1 & 2)

    Happy days.

    Duder
    http://www.rpoints.com/forum/f21/new...ers-37048.html

    Please use 'Search Forum', to keep the Forum tidy. ( this is 'sort of' OK though as it's still WH )
    Last edited by tartantipster; 29th February 2012 at 09:57 PM.

  9. #9
    Enthusiast darloscot will become famous soon enough darloscot will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,143
    Rep Power
    34
    Racing Post App Offer: Horse beaten by 1 length or less in the 3:20pm at Newbury.

    Max refund £50/50€. Refund credited as free bet by midday Sunday. Free bet valid for 7 days. Free bet stake not returned with any winnings. Applies to singles only. Applies to win part of each-way bets. Only applies to bets placed through the Racing Post app. Bets placed through app emulators will not count. Available to customers in the UK and Ireland.

    Couple of Narbs at moment. I have only been able to get £25 on, first time I have ever had limit problems with racing post app or Will Hill. Anyone else have £25 max? Hopelessly hoping it is not a general gubbing at Will Hill just before Chelt!!

  10. #10
    Enthusiast jbet has a spectacular aura about jbet has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,543
    Rep Power
    66
    A tenner to get you started for Cheltenham

    *Place a bet of £10 (Euros) or more on Saturday 10th and get a £10 (Euro) free bet for Cheltenham. Qualifying bets must be placed through the Racing Post app. Qualifying bet must be a minimum £10 win single or a £10 win stake as part of an each way bet. Free bet to be credited by midday Monday 12th March. Free bet valid for every race during the Cheltenham festival. Free bet stakes not returned with any winnings
    tartantipster likes this.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts