Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Rpoints Elite kevenh_ will become famous soon enough
    U haven't understood how it works :P

Think of it as a credit card that has cashback. Then don't worry about the 4% savings rate on positive balances.

I only use the positive balance feature of the egg money card to help move balance transfers to.
    1st Team To 100 Years Of Top Division Football. Come On The Blues!
    Now in their 109th season

Enthusiast peterparker
    Quote Originally Posted by kevenh@Rpoints

Think of it as a credit card that has cashback. Then don't worry about the 4% savings rate on positive balances.

I only use the positive balance feature of the egg money card to help move balance transfers to.
    ok. Thanks Kevin. I never like to pay interest to credit card companies so it's nice that they might pay me. I'll just use it as a credit card, get 1% CB and pay the amount owing each month in full. Lovely.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Can you still use egg as a 'cash extraction card?'
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Enthusiast peterparker

If I have a negative balance in there - will I be charged interest though?

Does it work like this - you spend during the month and get your bill, say £500, I then have a DD set up whereby I pay that full amount off each month, without being charged interest.

What are the circumstances that you would be charged by EGG?? Is it purely if you don't pay your CC bill off in full?

Rpoints Elite kevenh_ will become famous soon enough
    for simple things like purchases, egg only charge interest on unpaid statement balances, so if you pay each statement balance in full then there's no interest charged.

For balance transfers @ >0%, cash advances, etc. there will be their associated interest charges.
    1st Team To 100 Years Of Top Division Football. Come On The Blues!
    Now in their 109th season

Enthusiast peterparker
    for simple things like purchases, egg only charge interest on unpaid statement balances, so if you pay each statement balance in full then there's no interest charged.

For balance transfers @ >0%, cash advances, etc. there will be their associated interest charges.
    thanks for your help Kevin