Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bam
    Junior Member bam
    I was sent an e-mail from them last year when I used a few Nutrisse coupons, only one per shop and possibly twice per week for three weeks or so. They said they could prosecute. I did reply to them saying that I did not intentionally abuse the system and they gave me back my membership and points. Be careful. I will only use one coupon now.

Member coolworld

Used it while u can as it will be blocked.

even b4 the expiry date due to coupons been on sale on EBAY!!!

I have read on other website that somebody was going to shop the sellers to the manufacturer for sellling altered doctored coupons on ebay.

I don't reply post on rpoints forum as this site is my cashback place to spend!

but though that I'll let you know what is happening when new coupons on sale on ebay - these sellers get reported back to the manufacturers & it will be up to the manufacturer to prosecute them.

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Why would the manufactuer prosecute anyone selling their coupons?

All the manufacturer wants is the coupons to be in circulation and used!

The people the manufacturer should be sueing is Tesco for taking their coupons as cash!

Junior Member jeanius
    Tesco must make money from these coupons or they would not accept them !!!

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Tesco take them off us as cash, and the manufacturer who gave the coupons out has to cough up to Tesco for them (even though we used them to buy anything we fancied)!