Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough

2 x £5 off WHSmith vouchers various (valid until 7/10/2009)

HERE

The £5 off any book £10 or over is particularly good at the moment as the 2010 edition of The Guinness Book of World Records is on offer instore at WH Smith for £10 at present. This means you will only have to pay £5 for this book when you use the voucher.

You can always use more than one voucher if you wish to purchase further copies.

Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    Did it come black and white? As I know a few companies are funny about photocopies.

Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette
    Did it come black and white? As I know a few companies are funny about photocopies.

The link is certainly giving black and white only - but it is an "official" url address from WH Smith.

You will just have to try it for yourself instore I guess?

Although I would expect that if you are "armed" with the url link address above when instore (just in case) then you should certainly be o.k.

Contributor asters
    I used about 10 from last years promo(everyone got books for Xmas), they were B&W exactly same.

Contributor UBDM
    I have used this type of voucher at WH Smith loads of times and have never had a problem at all. I was hoping some new ones would pop up soon! Thanks to op on this one!

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    The link takes you through to this months W H Smiths Privilege card offer, so there should be no problem in them accepting the vouchers instore

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    WHSmith online coupons have usually tended to be black and white - shouldn't be any problem using them so long as you stick to the terms and conditions. Note in particularly that they're intended to be used in their High Street stores; branches elsewhere such as those in railway stations and airports don't accept them.