Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Enthusiast PatoTheDuck
    Those tight gits better give me something, or Im off to Aldi!

Member cadysmum
    i know i should not rely on the voucher but they really do help, so i hope they issue one tommorrow as next weeks shop is going to be a big one

Rpoints Elite toon
    Quote Originally Posted by l_J_stevens
    i know i should not rely on the voucher but they really do help, so i hope they issue one tommorrow as next weeks shop is going to be a big one
    Get printing your MOC's from the net then. We've got 28 quids worth for Mondays shop, and our favourite cashier takes every coupon we've got. I'd need an extra job if it wasn't for her!

Enthusiast gritts
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPCAT57
    Quote Originally Posted by blythburgh
    Does anyone know if this is happening tomorrow?

We have snow here if anyone wants some you are more than welcome to it.
    Where is that?

Lowestoft. Suffolk (Britain's most snow covered easterly point)

Rpoints Elite toon
    Minus 6 in Durham tonight...

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Up just after 6:00am and pakefield's weather station (the present he was sniffy about but absolutely loves now) says it is 32.4 degrees Fahrenheit. So is that freezing or just above????????????

But we are very near the coast. About half a mile to the sea itself although the beach is a lot closer.

HB
    Moderator HB will become famous soon enough
    +11C / 53F here outside here .... but no Tesco voucher in NotW
    Sterling Forever.

Contributor pakefield
    Well we had a £6 off a £40 shop till spit that also had to be spent by today. So mid week we went off to the nearest Tesco Extra and got stocked up with some things our ordinary Tesco (in Beccles) does not sell plus a few bits and bobs. No need for a shop this week, just the butcher and greengrocer and corner shop. Hard cheese Tesco (not that we would buy your rubbishy stuff when we can go to Nutters in Southwold and get the good stuff).

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by PatoTheDuck
    Those tight gits better give me something, or Im off to Aldi!
    It's a great shop Aldi I don't listen to anyone who knocks it, really cracking, Keeps the riff raff out of Asda
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award