Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Contributor bettyboo19

ASDA £5 OR £10 OFF PRINTABLE VOUCHERS **ENDED**

So we want to give our customers a little treat this week by issuing special “thank you” vouchers giving £5 off a £50 shop or £10 off a £100 shop. Vouchers are only valid in-store from Thursday 28th January until closing-time on Sunday 31st January.

Our voucher offer includes George clothing.

Vouchers can be printed off by clicking on this link http://<a href="http://your.asda.com...y_vouchers</a> or the vouchers will also be printed in the Express, Mail, Mirror, Star, Telegraph, Independent, Sun, Daily Record, Metro and Times over the next few days.

To redeem the voucher you must cut it out and take it into your local store.

Offer excludes purchases online and at Asda Living

Terms and conditions apply. See voucher for details.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Thanks, given you a rating.

No use to me but a friend shops at Asda and will be well chuffed as I have done a copy and paste and emailed this to her.

Contributor cocko1
    Thanks! Rated.

Enthusiast Scrounger
    Somebody told me that you can use these at Tesco (because Tesco have a HO policy of accepting competitor coupons).

Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Thanks, Scrounger

j7
    Contributor j7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrounger
    Somebody told me that you can use these at Tesco (because Tesco have a HO policy of accepting competitor coupons).

Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Thanks, Scrounger
    Yep, their policy is to accept competitor conditional spend coupons.

That's not to say they'll be properly informed of the policy, or that you won't get some old till trout looking at you like you're a fool trying to use an Asda voucher in Tesco, but despite Tesco scrapping other coupon policies, the competitor conditional spend policy still stands.

Enthusiast Scrounger
    Thank you very much, got £20 off my Tesco shopping tonight.

Scrounger

Contributor asters
    Wife just rung me after leaving Asda, struggled to use the voucher.
    Had to get management, till staff have been told not to accept photocopies, management then quizzed wife where it was from, she told them their website, they knew nothing about it, only looking out for newspaper coupons not printed
    Thank you to OP, saved me £5. (she spent £50.10, how close was that)

Enthusiast PatoTheDuck
    Quote Originally Posted by j4mi3
    That's not to say they'll be properly informed of the policy, or that you won't get some old till trout looking at you like you're a fool
    In my experience there's plenty of them, out of 30 recognisable employees, I really have to avoid several of them. One lady refused to let me use a Tesco coupon £6 off £60, as it was in my OH's name and not mine. I had to somehow prove to the supervisor I was her OH, we lived at the same property, even had my son with me and asked him, what his mums name was/where we lived. I got to the point if they'd refuse to let me use the voucher, the shopping would be tipped up all over the place. (anyone done that before?)