Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough

New coupon section at Supersavvyme

Only valid at Tesco stores at present - although I guess this may change.

Registration with Supersavvyme required.

I guess this section will be worthwhile checking for updated coupons in the future as well.

Coupon Star software / plugin required.

COUPONS HERE

Contributor adamred6 will become famous soon enough
    Just got a bag from supersavvyme in the post today and with the sample was a card with the above link saying-

''money off coupons from september 1st 2010'' and underneath there is a picture of lenor, fairy, Iams, flash, ariel and duracell.

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    i requested one of each of them coupons and they arrived yesterday. £1 off vouchers and one £2 off voucher.

Contributor tonyg is a jewel in the rough tonyg is a jewel in the rough tonyg is a jewel in the rough tonyg is a jewel in the rough
    I just got the £2 off Fairy non bio Laundry product in Tesco use by 30/9/10

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    £1 off Head & Shoulders at Tesco now available. Expiry date 31/12/2010.

Spend £10 get £5 back.

FULL DETAILS HERE

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    ^^
    Nice deal, although I think it's from a few months ago; not sure if it's still running? The claim link is now redirecting to

https://www.fantasticsavingscoupons....ticsaving.aspx

which seems to be a little different. It lets you print up to £5 of coupons from a selection (including £2 off Nice 'N Easy)!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah@
    ^^
    Nice deal, although I think it's from a few months ago; not sure if it's still running? The claim link is now redirecting to

https://www.fantasticsavingscoupons....ticsaving.aspx

which seems to be a little different. It lets you print up to £5 of coupons from a selection (including £2 off Nice 'N Easy)!

Looks quite new to me Sarah as according to the terms and conditions HERE......

7. Till receipts should be dated within the period 01/01/2011 and 31/12/2011

I guess any old links will be updated shortly.

Thanks picasso!