Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 56p 5 LED Mini Flashlight Keychain Torch Delivered

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    I don't have time to learn a new language. If it still hasn't arrived within the next 365 days then I jolly well might write to my MP.

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I don't have time to learn a new language. If it still hasn't arrived within the next 365 days then I jolly well might write to my MP.

..... There's no flies on you Sarah

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Mine arrived safely AND i AGRREE WITH bUSYSUZY COMMENTS
    HOW THEY CAN MAKE/DELIVER SUCH A MAREVLOUS TORCH FOR 56P IS BEYOND ME
    wILL ORDER SOME MORE
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Woohoo! It's arrived!

My niece will be very happy - also ordered another one at the weekend, which was despatched yesterday!

Thanks again bluzysuzy!

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    received 4 last week , paid 52p each
    price is now £1.92 each
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Junior Member ElizabethHelen is an unknown quantity at this point
    It's depend on your own personality and usage what kind of things you want to carry with you because for a business man it looks very odd if he has a flashlight in his pocket.
    I'm shopping around for something to do that no one will like.

Junior Member cherrycen is an unknown quantity at this point
    How much of these LED Mini Flashlight Keychain? why don't you buy it on Black Friday?