Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 56p 5 LED Mini Flashlight Keychain Torch Delivered

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough

56p 5 LED Mini Flashlight Keychain Torch Delivered

RudeKev likes this.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    Arrived today, all the way from China for 56p! ..... some hopes Britain can ever compete with this. Anyway, you need to carefully unscrew the Led end to remove the 'battery drain protect' blanking plate, to enable function of torch.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    How is it... was your 56p well spent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    How is it... was your 56p well spent?
    Yep, very good, may save me slipping up opening doors, when the white stuff comes .... I got 2 silver ones, 5 LEDS's nice.

Thank you. I might consider investing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Thank you. I might consider investing.
    ..... Not wanting to be too divvy about it (I don't take much pleasing) lol, but having used it now a couple of times I'm chuffed to bits with it, it takes some believing these can be made and sent from China for 56p! If you order one you'll wish you ordered two, i.e. (car keys), if you order two, you'll wish you ordered a dozen to give to friends.

I wonder how many are thrown away thinking they don't work simply because they haven't removed the blanking plate I mentioned earlier, as there is no mention or instructions with it. They took about 7 days to arrive from ordering.

Still no sign of my torch. Is this deal really someone's plan to make millions 56p at a time?

Contributor cathouse
    Well just had little look and its showing 'in stock' with a price of 56p !!! Maybe someone better as for a 4p refund !!!

I've been done! I paid 56p each but only took around a week to arrive. Anyone not received theirs may need a crash course in Chinese to chase up their order.