Member iancuddy

Best flowers for a year offer?

Ones I've seen so far are:

Interrose - £179.99 + 3.5% rpoints

Bunches - £199.99 + 10% discount + rpoints - but not hand-delivered

Valueflora - £19.99 per month - hand-delivered

Anyone seen any others?

Contributor attackthetoys
    The Valueflora offer from last December resulted in the same flowers being sent for at least 7 of the 12 months. Whether that is because of the offer being so cheap in the first place (£99 for the year), or whether it is typical of the company, I can't comment. I did see some very adverse threads about Valuflora after ordering, however I only ordered in the first place because 2 senior Rpoints personnel quoted the Valueflora sales pitch without comment.

Contributor asters
    Other option is to call into your local florist and support them. Many are having a very hard time to survive with supermarkets and internet companies.
    I would gladly hand deliver a bouquet every month for £15 around my area. You can also discuss what flowers you like instead of being given what they want to send.

Member iancuddy
    Quote Originally Posted by attackthetoys
    The Valueflora offer from last December resulted in the same flowers being sent for at least 7 of the 12 months. Whether that is because of the offer being so cheap in the first place (£99 for the year), or whether it is typical of the company, I can't comment. I did see some very adverse threads about Valuflora after ordering, however I only ordered in the first place because 2 senior Rpoints personnel quoted the Valueflora sales pitch without comment.
    I did the Valueflora deal too and was really pleased, I didn't realise they use the local florist (must have a deal), the flower quality was a bit variable, some were great, one didn't last long, but couldn't grumble at the price.

Member iancuddy
    Quote Originally Posted by asters
    Other option is to call into your local florist and support them. Many are having a very hard time to survive with supermarkets and internet companies.
    I would gladly hand deliver a bouquet every month for £15 around my area. You can also discuss what flowers you like instead of being given what they want to send.
    That's a great idea, thanks.

Contributor asters
    Quote Originally Posted by iancuddy
    Quote Originally Posted by asters
    That's a great idea, thanks.
    No problem, it all depends how good and fair your local florist is. If you try a city centre shop with high rents, rates and wages you are probably better looking on the net for a deal, if you have a village florist with low running costs (like myself) then you can get a great service for a good price.

Member iancuddy

Re: Best flowers for a year offer?

Just an update in the end I went for Flying Flowers and used the 25% member discount from Sky to get them for 99 quid.

Cheers.