• 1 Post By mob1969
  • 1 Post By expressman33
  • 1 Post By Sarah
  • 1 Post By eyede
  • 1 Post By markya
  • 1 Post By markya
  • 2 Post By Sarah

Thread: Free personalised card ASDA Tomorrow only

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011

Free personalised card ASDA Tomorrow only

5000 to give away

49p p&p

http://your.asda.com/2010/10/15/free...r-one-day-only

If you’ve never tried our personalised greetings cards service before now’s the perfect chance – we’re giving away 5000 greetings cards on Monday absolutely free. All you have to do is pay the postage.

Just go to our online card shop any time after 0001 hrs on Monday 18th October and choose a personalised greetings card from Hallmark. You can choose any size and any design.

Enter the text you want on the card – and upload a photo if the card design allows it. Once you’ve personalised your card go to the checkout and enter the code ASDA1FREE to claim your free card. This offer is limited to the first 5000 cards only.

Your free card can be posted straight away, sent either directly back to you (so that you can write a handwritten message in it as well) OR send it direct to the person receiving it at a date of your choice, up to one year in advance.

Card buying manager Dan Carroll expects the offer to be hugely popular so log on early for the chance to claim your free card! The deal will start a minute after midnight on Monday morning and last until until 11.59pm on the same day (or until all 5000 free cards have been claimed). The offer is limited to one card per customer – please note postage is not free and will be payable.
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member mob1969

Re: Free personalised card ASDA Tomorrow only

Just prepared mine and thought I'd try code and it worked!!

Had email confirming already although not took any money off me!

Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by expressman33

5000 to give away

49p p&p

http://your.asda.com/2010/10/15/free...r-one-day-only

If you’ve never tried our personalised greetings cards service before now’s the perfect chance – we’re giving away 5000 greetings cards on Monday absolutely free. All you have to do is pay the postage.

Just go to our online card shop any time after 0001 hrs on Monday 18th October and choose a personalised greetings card from Hallmark. You can choose any size and any design.

Enter the text you want on the card – and upload a photo if the card design allows it. Once you’ve personalised your card go to the checkout and enter the code ASDA1FREE to claim your free card. This offer is limited to the first 5000 cards only.

Your free card can be posted straight away, sent either directly back to you (so that you can write a handwritten message in it as well) OR send it direct to the person receiving it at a date of your choice, up to one year in advance.

Card buying manager Dan Carroll expects the offer to be hugely popular so log on early for the chance to claim your free card! The deal will start a minute after midnight on Monday morning and last until until 11.59pm on the same day (or until all 5000 free cards have been claimed). The offer is limited to one card per customer – please note postage is not free and will be payable.
    blythburgh likes this.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    card ordered yesterday, large size ( says worth £5.75) so 75p p&p - received today - postman bent it in half to get it through letterbox
    blythburgh likes this.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Received my order today too - card is very nice; my niece will be thrilled!

Thankfully mine was left on the doorstep by the postie, not folded to go through my letterbox (the packaging actually says - photos enclosed, please do not bend - although it's on the back where it might be overlooked)!
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member eyede
    Got my card today, made it a special additional extra with mums favourite poem in for her 70th.

Cheers!!!!!!!
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member markya is an unknown quantity at this point
    Asda are doing a 7p Valentines Card and apparently they're exttremely popular
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member markya is an unknown quantity at this point
    or should I say were. We will have to wait until next year now.
    blythburgh likes this.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by markya View Post
    Asda are doing a 7p Valentines Card and apparently they're exttremely popular
    I think you're talking about...

...which unlike the spoof "Tesco Value" cards, is actually real!
    blythburgh and markya like this.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I do like to get a bargain even for pressies. If it is for the outlaws I pocket the difference. But buy an extra for those I really want to give a pressie to.

But I would baulk at cards like this.