Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Expert 41hardwick
    motorised Coin Sorter £10 off now £9.95 (3.95 del)

Coin Sorter

Now £9.95 - you save £10.00

Was £19.95

5 years+

Product id: 225482

Change the way that you save money with this cool battery operated Coin Sorter. Simply dump your loose change into the funnel and a set of motorised wheels will organise it into neat little tubes of £2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p, and 1p.

When the Coin Sorter is full you know you've saved £113.

Pockets full of change are inevitable these days. Virtually nothing is available for under a couple of pounds, which means that whenever you make a purchase you invariably break a fiver, a tenner, or a twenty quid note. Sure, you can collect your change in a dish or bottle somewhere in the house but it's not a terribly satisfying way to save. There's no way to gauge a running total, so it's easy to dip in and raid all the pound coins and silver. Then, when you finally get round to counting out the left over 2p/1p shrapnel, you're always disappointed by the result.

The Coin Sorter is a far better way to go.

Once you've filled up this little beauty, you know that you've managed to hold onto £113 that you would otherwise have frittered away. Not only will the motorised engine sort your change out for you so that you don't have to sit and fiddle about with it, but you can tell, just by looking at the machine, how close you are to your goal. Of course you could pinch a couple of quid for a pint but… if you don't, you'll have over £100 to spend on a really decent night out in the future.

X_NOTES:51914

Member Dosh
    Thanks for this. I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while now. Cannot resist any longer, at that price.

Contributor persis2uk

CoinSorter

Why Use Cash? Use a Credit Card which gives points / rewards and save the hassel of collecting coins. Also, get a small bonus for your everyday shopping (generally in the 1/2 % range) so you will get £1 average for every £200 you spend.

Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011

Re: CoinSorter

Quote Originally Posted by persis2uk
    Why Use Cash? Use a Credit Card which gives points / rewards and save the hassel of collecting coins. Also, get a small bonus for your everyday shopping (generally in the 1/2 % range) so you will get £1 average for every £200 you spend.
    Because I feel a pillock buying a newspaper with a credit card, because of the looks I get in a busy bar when I hand over my card to buy a round of drinks, and because when I try to give my little nephew 50p extra pocket money, he says he hasn't got a chip and pin machine in his bedroom.

Believe it or not, many of us still find a use for those old fashioned bits of paper and metal.