Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rpoints Legend richard@

Post of the month results - September 2010

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of last month's Post of the month competition are as follows:

Entertaining: Hoopster for the post in Free Tesco Beauty Gift
    Informative: expressman33 for the post in 40% off ODEON cinema tickets
    Lucrative: xXxRaIcHxXx for the post in Free Tesco Beauty Gift
    Persuasive: Player3746 for the post in Is your broadband slow?
    Helpful: Brucey for the post in Is there an old avi to new avi file converter?

Congratulations to our worthy winners, who each receive £20 credited to their accounts

You can see the list of previous winners here

As explained here there won't be any cash prizes for posts in October. Just the warm fuzzy feeling you get from receiving ratings from your fellow members

Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks to all who voted for my second (and probably last) win

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Many thanks - much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by richard@Rpoints
    As explained here there won't be any cash prizes for posts in October. Just the warm fuzzy feeling you get from receiving ratings from your fellow members
    I can't expand on that decision just at the moment but all will become clear in due course
    any expansion yet ?

Contributor mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough
    Well done winners.
    It's good to see a win for Player3746 as a reward for all the help he gives.

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    Thank you !!

Member The1andonlyPhil is an unknown quantity at this point
    Maybe we should all throw in £20 each to help out.

in these difficult times..

BTW im back!! my old account I dont have access to

Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilllyBoy
    Maybe we should all throw in £20 each to help out.

in these difficult times..

BTW im back!! my old account I dont have access to
    Well, if you can't keep to your word of staying away....

Quote Originally Posted by Imoutofherefornow
    Anyway. Im off again. back when I have another update,
    ...what's the news then?
    the moon smiles when the sea is calm...

I had a interesting chat with Ian today... AGM in middle of Sep seem to go the other shareholders way! (of course I only know there side of the story)

There was a shocking thing, I found out today and that a lot of people will be unhappy about. But ill leave that to the other shareholders to disclose in the future, Not really my place to post about it.

Expect the unexpected..

Btw the reason I left before is that I had to start another project and as that has been done now and allowed to come back LOL.. Now off to play with my new Apple MacBook Pro MC374LL.. mac is so not windows lol

Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about
    So you had an interesting chat, found out a shocking thing, and there's something unexpected to come. Yeah, thanks for that Phil. Load of crap from you as usual.
    the moon smiles when the sea is calm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    So you had an interesting chat, found out a shocking thing, and there's something unexpected to come. Yeah, thanks for that Phil. Load of crap from you as usual.
    I agree lol!

I cant rate the post cos im new lol..