About the comp:
Everyone who enters the latest INTERIORS UK competition will win 2 for 1 tickets to the Design Museum, but two lucky winners will walk away with a piece of exclusive designer furniture! All you have to do is match a series of iconic furniture pieces with their creators. Two winners will be selected in a random draw from all contestants that complete this little challenge, and awarded the grand prizes.

How do I play?
Firstly you need to 'Like' the INTERIORS UK Facebook page to enter. Then all you have to do is click on the ‘PLAY NOW’ button in the Do You Know Your Design? tab and then complete the quiz.

How do I win?
Every entrant will win 2 for 1 tickets to the Design Museum, but the two contestants, selected in a random draw, will each win an exclusive piece of designer furniture. The winners will be announced on 22nd January 2012.

What do I win?
Each entrant will win two Design Museum tickets for the price of one, but the two lucky contestants will win either a vintage Glove chair from the Content by Conran or a Chesterfield bed from Frank Hudson.

Good luck!