About the comp:
Enter our Aquabatics Challenge 2 competition now and you could win a whole host of amazing prizes, courtesy of the New MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde. We placed a line of balloons at 4 points around the legendary Goodwood Circuit and then sent the 170 bhp MiTo on one blistering lap to destroy them. Each time a balloon is destroyed our exclusive Alfa Romeo carousel is stopped and one lucky person wins a very special prize.

How do I play?
Firstly you need to 'Like' the Alfa Romeo UK Facebook page to enter. Then all you have to do is click on the 'enter competition button' in the Aquabatics 2 tab and you'll be allocated a spot on the carousel.

How do I win?
When the car pops a balloon the carousel will stop, if it stops on your picture then you win a prize. There are four chances to win. Winners will be notified by 18/01/2012.

What do I win?
You could win either an iPad 2, preloaded with the fantastic Alfa Romeo app, a stunt driving lesson with driving legend Terry Grant, two tickets to see Terry Grant perform in his amazing live show or a box set of exclusive Alfa Romeo collector’s badges.

Good luck!

Alfa_Pressimage-4.jpg